Renekton

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veef

Senior Recruiter

02-01-2013

When will riot buff Renekton's passive? It is useless.

Beatyoface

02-01-2013

I hope they do soon, we need to make thousands of posts about renekton needing a buff so they ca pay attention and buff him just a little bit

Wickian

02-06-2013

I don't think he needs a buff, but it would be nice to have a passive that's better than an OP tool-tip.

Peligrad

02-07-2013

I'll admit that Ren is a lot better in S3 than he was in S2, solely because BC was changed.

That said, he's really under played. Only one pro player gives him any attention. And when Darien does play Ren top he doesn't seem to do all that well...

Ren is pretty much JUST an enabler by late mid game. To me that doesn't seem right considering he has a full offensive kit with no defensive CDs (except mild self healing on Q and bonus hp on R)...

MarcusGraves

02-07-2013

his passive is complete garbage and totally unrewarding. 50% extra fury when half life? oh baby stop the presses my fury gain went from 5 to 7.5 pfff.

i still think they should lower his fury costs on skills to either 25 or 30 for the extra effect. 30 fury cost would let him use 3 empowered skills at 100 fury instead of just 2 with little left over while 25 would let him use 4 empowered skills. the empowered skills are obviously where his real damage comes from but only getting 2 shots is so limiting especially in team fights.

ASYLUM101

02-07-2013

He gets alot of use lately, especially in tournaments. I don't think Riot will buff him now if they didn't before.

He has an easy time in lane because he's such a bully

xerxeswolf

02-07-2013

I personally think its a good passive. It causes him in laning phase to get his full heal easier and do more overall damage. He gets more enhanced abilities while in a fight and best of all when hes in his ulti he gets rage over time, his passive will allow him to get this 50% faster along with auto attacks which means basically every spell he casts will be enhanced which means more heals and more damage.
Not sure if anyone took into acount his passive with his ulti but he gets rage pretty fast

I hope this helps i love renekton because i can abuse his passive often :D