Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

very annoyed...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingCzar

02-06-2013

So 1st i join a game, they speak spanish so i go mid with viktor and im against akali. i almost kill her 1 time, then she almost kills me i heal back at base i go back and get her to 10% hp she runs away and calls me noob, im like what? why? i almost killed you shes like EXACTILY anyway then she starts trolling pissing me off. so im killing her turret and typing im going to report her she kills me while typing and is like PWNT GET PWNT OWNT U SUCK PWNT PWNT WPNT so then my teams like viktr suks. then later on a guy darius on my team (spanish on NA) rushes 4 people dies and i try to save him and escape is like Viktor U SUCK! REPORT... then the stupid troll on the other team decides to get her whole team to report me and 2 guys on my team report me.. wtf
has this happened to u? will i get banned?

Rinto

02-06-2013

Don't worry too much. You get warnings before bans.

KingCzar

02-06-2013

i hate trolls... its fkin annoying

Did that happen

02-06-2013

i turn on enemy chat for a reason now. All it is is people saying worth worth worth worth worth as they are still losing the game. Or some other stupid thing that they come up with cause they can't stfu for once. They always have to do it for the stupidiest thing too.

MatuMatuMatu

02-06-2013

dear diary...

Did that happen

02-06-2013

Quote:
MatuMatuMatu:
dear diary...

go on? Also op you won't get banned for one game but if it happens to you like 5 more games say out of the next 20 probably get a warning.

SlayerofAsmodean

02-06-2013

Sounds like that akali provoked you into typing and then attacked while you were vulnerable.

Kind of a noob mistake. Remember, the veteren can't be bought, fought or outthought.

KingCzar

02-06-2013

Quote:
SlayerofAsmodean:
Sounds like that akali provoked you into typing and then attacked while you were vulnerable.

Kind of a noob mistake. Remember, the veteren can't be bought, fought or outthought.

I think ill just turn off enemy chat... what can they provide for me? nothing..