What is the difference between a Good Nunu and a Bad Nunu?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ManDudeMcDudeman

02-06-2013

A bad Taric uses his stun and heal every time they're off cooldown, wasting their mana and having none for when they really need it. A bad Taric also auto-attacks heavily to proc his passive, stealing CS and pushing the lane.

A bad Nunu does something pretty similar; pushing the lane because he needs to use Consume and his passive constantly due to always eating harass when he goes in to use his snowball without even trying to use the brush or proper positioning.

Noobgrenade

02-06-2013

"What is the difference between a Good Nunu and a Bad Nunu?"
W key.

ESG Yknits

02-06-2013

i may be a high 1300s to low 1400s scrub but i disagree about always keeping w on your adc as nunu at least during lane I personally max my snowball on nunu and zone the support/adc with the threat of damage if i see enemy near top I will then auto attack every full health minion once to stack up passive but not affect my adcs cs and throw them snowballs at them. I generally dont cast blood boil during my early levels when im zoning with my snowballs. As for taric all I can say is dont stun the minions and against another kill lane only use your stun to counter the stun of the enemy because if you stun first it is wasted during the timeframe that your adc is approaching and then they stun and the enemy adc gets full benefit of the stun to dps.

My reasoning for maxxing snowball on nunu is because i can use it easily to maintain brush control and with the nerf to bloodboil I feel maxxing snowball is now better on nunu depending on the lane

Obviously wait till enemy adc tries to last hit to snowball nunu is naturally tanky don't be afraid of the enemy support trying to jump on you.

Fenstick

02-06-2013

Good Nunus will: Keep their adc bloodboiled at all times, save their snowball for when the enemy team tries to all-in their adc, and only steal caster minions when they Q to heal.

Bad Nunus will: Not bloodboil their adc, waste their snowball, and Q the cannon minion for gold.

Good Tarics will: Save their stuns for ganks or going all-in or for when they get ganked or all-in'ed, only shatter when they are all-in on an enemy.

Bad Tarics will: Randomly throw out stuns for no good reason as a form of harass and use their shatter to steal CS or to just randomly apply pressure.

As with all supports, if they aren't warding, they suck. They should be buying at least 1 pink every back after 5 minutes to keep the river open for ganks and 2-3 green wards for laning both tri-bushes and any of the other 3 bushes of their choice.

sicxbomb

02-06-2013

A good nunu used to play nunu, a bad nunu plays nunu since hardnerf