Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bar for ult status and not a dot. [1000 hours in MS paint pic inside]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InfiniteZr0

02-06-2013

A few weeks ago, I thought of instead of an empty or green dot for ult status. We could use a colored dot to let players know how much cd was left on ult.
But someone said that a status bar would work just as well, if not better.
I think this would be nice, especially in solo queue. Because time spent typing cd on ult is time not spent controlling your character.
http://i.imgur.com/nAhTRpw.jpg
You can see in the simple pic I made. It shows how much of a CD is left on ult. The closer the ult is to being up, the color changes from red to green.

Galgus

02-06-2013

This would make a nice toggle option- its always helpful to know if your teammate's game-changing ult will be up in 10 seconds for 40 when thinking about picking a fight.

InfiniteZr0

02-06-2013

Quote:
Galgus:
This would make a nice toggle option- its always helpful to know if your teammate's game-changing ult will be up in 10 seconds for 40 when thinking about picking a fight.

Yeah. Good suggestion. Would be cool if you could turn it off for short cd champs like Akali and Kogmaw

Qsario

02-07-2013

Actually, the more I think about it, instead of that damned dot, they should display the ult icon itself and have it fill up the way all the item active icons do. And give it the same mouseover, so that the noobs on your team can read about what your ult does.

InfiniteZr0

02-20-2013

Bump?

awkwardbowman

02-20-2013

It could be useful even on short CD champs too. Knowing how many stacks Akali has would be nice. You could have a bar with three sections on it that fill up.

buneter

02-20-2013

bump