Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

how does this count as a leave?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vApexPredator

02-06-2013

so i walk to a different room, open my laptop screen, and im stuck on attempting to recconect, so i wait and then it takes 5 minutes..no recconection..so i try to reopen the client, the game ended by the time i got back and i check my match history and it counted as a leave..riot what?

Koivu

02-06-2013

The game ended in 5 minutes? Why are you walking to different rooms during a game and why is your laptop closed?

vApexPredator

02-06-2013

Quote:
Koivu:
The game ended in 5 minutes? Why are you walking to different rooms during a game and why is your laptop closed?

had to close screen to safely carry to next room, that had a new router

vApexPredator

02-06-2013

i dont see why i get a leave if riots servers wont let me recconect even if i had a solid connection. i knew we lost this game, noct was carrying from the jungle on the enemy team but didnt think it would end since a surrender was just declined

vApexPredator

02-06-2013

whatever..riot doesnt care :/

Fife18

02-06-2013

When it says "Attempting to Reconnect" just close the client and relog. Don't wait for it because it won't reconnect 95% of the time.