Champs that can win 1v5?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chris2423

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2headed View Post
Not possible.

1v5 is all I've been doing since I started playing the game... and my stats are the worst out of all the players out there.

I'm still trying though
1v5...also known as getting caught.

Runa44

02-06-2013

I've seen a veigar take on a teak by itself successfully. And a jax. Pretty crazed playing ability though

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-06-2013

Very few champions, and you have to be WAY ahead. I'd say Jax, maybe, Ezreal (with good kiting), Kayle (jesus she's strong when fully built and ahead), Akali when fed.

BalasarGodslayer

02-06-2013

MORDEKAISER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huehuehuehue

Keuzen

02-06-2013

Get a premade. Simple. Other than that, you cannot face 5 people when you are the only non brain-dead person on the team. Even if you got THAT fed, I don't care if you could 1v4, because I would backdoor wherever you are not at. You cannot face 4 people/push and fend off a backdoor at the same time. If you mean your team is just useless and you want someone who can take anything while doing obscene damage, pick Singed.

DeadFish87

02-06-2013

Morde if he ult the adc

Mich567

02-06-2013

You give up too easily.
Amumu carries! Somehow...

Tanathalis

02-06-2013

You guys havnt seen that mord 1v5 penta on youtube? Id link but im on my phone

Droltsekrad

02-11-2013

Best I've done was with Jarvan, Got 3 out of 5 and my team came to clean up afterwards.

Zaphery

02-11-2013

What about Poppy?

I mean technically if you 1v5, you could ult and kill 1-2 people in the 8 seconds your invincible. After that you could pretty much walk out perfectly safe. I don't really think there is a champion that could destroy an entire team with proper CC without being destroyed himself. Also with poppy, you have the problem of an early game that is even easier to shutdown than Nasus.