Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champs that can win 1v5?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imakeyoujelly

02-06-2013

So i usually win my lane, i do objectives, team decides to throw example, they go farm top alone 35 minutes in while we are ahead, get ****ed enemy team gets baron and just kill everyone, so my question is, is there a champ that can take on 5 champs on so i can just carry myself ?

P.S if you look at my score some of them are good, some are bad it really depends if i just ran in and killed myself while joining the throwing party.

Stro21

02-06-2013

Singed I guess

Megaatrox

02-06-2013

Sion. Hit R > NOMNOMNOM

Mogs01gt

02-06-2013

1v5 is a thing of the past

ROKAF JE

02-06-2013

Nobody can win 1v5, really.
Garen, Wukong and Jarvan, Darius (not recommended, low mobility) have some of the best chances, and oddly enough AP Teemo with a proper shroom kite.

SeCKS Egai

02-06-2013

Quote:
Mogs01gt:
1v5 is a thing of the past

With all the changes that have gone on, you really can't expect to 1 v 5. It's more about setting your team up to win the trade.

Sure, if you completely outclass your opponents, than a 1 v 5 is plausible - however the likelihood is that there are relatively competent players on both sides.

Jòel

02-06-2013

Testing

chris2423

02-06-2013

well, if they are all standing there ready to fight, and u dive into 5 as 1, its basically impossible. but what u CAN do is take a bruiser and build dps and then catch people 1 at a time and basically one shot kids before the team can react, and pick off 1 or 2 and then your team can easily win a 5v4 or 5v3, but to do that u really need wards so either u have to further invest in a ruby sightstone or have a decent support on your team.

but honestly your best bet at a "1v5" is take lux and build mejals, and hit your ult on the whole team and let your team mop them up from 25% life. or just go suicide karthas and flash wall into there team and deal massive dps before u die hit your r and let your team mop them up from 25% life...i guess u can do the same thing as any aoe AP carry.

KnightxSScarlett

02-06-2013

Singed can beat any team dumb enough to chase him.

IamTheTrueKing

Recruiter

02-06-2013

Not possible.

1v5 is all I've been doing since I started playing the game... and my stats are the worst out of all the players out there.

I'm still trying though