Champs that can win 1v5?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imakeyoujelly

02-06-2013

So i usually win my lane, i do objectives, team decides to throw example, they go farm top alone 35 minutes in while we are ahead, get ****ed enemy team gets baron and just kill everyone, so my question is, is there a champ that can take on 5 champs on so i can just carry myself ?

P.S if you look at my score some of them are good, some are bad it really depends if i just ran in and killed myself while joining the throwing party.

Stro21

02-06-2013

Singed I guess

Megaatrox

02-06-2013

Sion. Hit R > NOMNOMNOM

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

1v5 is a thing of the past

ROKAF JE

02-06-2013

Nobody can win 1v5, really.
Garen, Wukong and Jarvan, Darius (not recommended, low mobility) have some of the best chances, and oddly enough AP Teemo with a proper shroom kite.

SeCKS Egai

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogs01gt View Post
1v5 is a thing of the past
With all the changes that have gone on, you really can't expect to 1 v 5. It's more about setting your team up to win the trade.

Sure, if you completely outclass your opponents, than a 1 v 5 is plausible - however the likelihood is that there are relatively competent players on both sides.

Jel

02-06-2013

Testing

chris2423

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

well, if they are all standing there ready to fight, and u dive into 5 as 1, its basically impossible. but what u CAN do is take a bruiser and build dps and then catch people 1 at a time and basically one shot kids before the team can react, and pick off 1 or 2 and then your team can easily win a 5v4 or 5v3, but to do that u really need wards so either u have to further invest in a ruby sightstone or have a decent support on your team.

but honestly your best bet at a "1v5" is take lux and build mejals, and hit your ult on the whole team and let your team mop them up from 25% life. or just go suicide karthas and flash wall into there team and deal massive dps before u die hit your r and let your team mop them up from 25% life...i guess u can do the same thing as any aoe AP carry.

KnightxSScarlett

02-06-2013

Singed can beat any team dumb enough to chase him.

IamTheTrueKing

Recruiter

02-06-2013

Not possible.

1v5 is all I've been doing since I started playing the game... and my stats are the worst out of all the players out there.

I'm still trying though

12345 ... 6