Surrender Vote Has Passed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreamspitter

Recruiter

02-06-2013

The kill counts are basically even, sure you've lost your innermost turrets, but the inhibitors are up along with the Nexus turrets and the enemy only has their outer turrets.

You rally your team to move forward and THEN....

what's this?

Someone is calling........a SURRENDER vote.

You vote No.

No.....NO....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

4 v 1 Surrender vote passes.

Game Over man, GAME OVER.

GRRRRRR.

I hate when that happens.

So.

FREAKING MUCH.

What's worse are those real early surrenders when you only a lil bit behind, nobody's even over fed on the enemy team. And then there's the hilarious surrenders that come late, seconds before the enemy is going to destroy your nexus resulting in a DOUBLE Nexus explosion.

I would rather see how it goes, fight.......and actually lose a close game (or even a game behind) than surrender like that. A loss can still be time well spent, but these surrenders often make it feel like time wasted.

X5TeRraN

02-06-2013

if they have all 3 of your inhibitor turrets before you get a single one of theirs the game is over, might as well /ff

*clicks yes*

Valiant Corvus

02-06-2013

Knee jerk surrenders always suck. When games are relatively close like that, there's always a chance.

DesertsEnd

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5TeRraN View Post
if they have all 3 of your inhibitor turrets before you get a single one of theirs the game is over, might as well /ff

*clicks yes*
Can you spot the noob? ^

Death0998

02-06-2013

Idk if it has been fixes but once when lvling was around 25 or so we killed the nexus then we all /ff wich after the first nexus exploding animation it went to our nexus exploding and we got a loss on our match history xd at the time I was wtf but now I find it pretty funny

Lusex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

I hate it when I'm in the shop and someone puts out a surrender vote as I'm buying something, and it clicks the "yes" button because it' right behind the "buy" button. I hate surrendering, why does it click both buttons when I only want to click the one in front?

margalolwut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5TeRraN View Post

*clicks yes*
arent you the same guy who said going 0-6 as swain was the junglers fault because you didnt get blue?

lol

March of Dimes

02-06-2013

Yeah, that sucks almost as much as getting stuck in a 50 minute game that snowballs against you just because a premade on your team is fundamentally opposed to surrendering.

Dreamspitter

Recruiter

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by March of Dimes View Post
Yeah, that sucks almost as much as getting stuck in a 50 minute game that snowballs against you just because a premade on your team is fundamentally opposed to surrendering.
I like long games over short ones (winning or losing)

Quadrakill Amumu

02-06-2013

Riot needs to remove the surrender option from solo/duo queue Ranked altogether so people will just f***ing play the godd*** game instead of arguing over whether a particular game is winnable or not.