Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

This New Rating System is screwed up.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

So last night i had been working hard to try to get out of my silver 1 division to get to gold. I reached 93 points. However i was at 90 points before winning another game and it only went up to 93 when i thought i would get to start my best 3 out of 5 matchs. So I was at 93 i decided to try to get to 100 but ofcource i lose a game after winning 5 games in a row. HOWEVER what i find so unjust is how many points i lost i went down to 75 points. I felt completely cheated of my effort and time. considering i had to also play 1 game to go from 90 to 93 then i get dropped 75. How is that fair? work hard to earn only 3 points and basically lose 20.