Ever since i started calling mid and going akali.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shut It Donny

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthnxbai View Post
i'm fairly certain that bots are much more difficult than what you find in bronze IV
If you try to team fight them late game... hell yea they are. Let the game run late and you better split push and gang jump stragglers.

HeartlessXiao

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by X Crey X View Post
this guy is 800 elo bronze V.... akali crushes noobs, when you get higher up you'll just get cced and die instantly.
Not if you play her properly!

It's all about knowing when to go in. Akali is best at bursting down individual targets and cleaning up fights. If it's a full on teamfight, I usually just hit the tanks/ bruisers in the front and peel for my carry. When everyone splits up, people are low, or the ADC gets separated from his team, that's when I start getting work done.

Rpture Jarvan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartlessXiao View Post
Not if you play her properly!

It's all about knowing when to go in. Akali is best at bursting down individual targets and cleaning up fights. If it's a full on teamfight, I usually just hit the tanks/ bruisers in the front and peel for my carry. When everyone splits up, people are low, or the ADC gets separated from his team, that's when I start getting work done.
You claim people don't play properly, but state you peel for your carry... As akali? What that like 25% slow from shroud? Which you now just wasted there so when you jump on their carries you can instantly die...
Yup you know how to play her... Lol

IS1f58c77b838d09

02-06-2013

Akali main.

Akali rocks in low-mid elo.

Currently 1500 Elo in China and she isn't as godly once you start playing smart people. They'll have junglers camp you just to try and stop you from snowballing, you'll run into supports who dedicate a fraction of their gold just to pink ward you, and you'll get focused instantly in team fights.

You can run Warmog's to try and survive the train, but you'll just nerf your damage and you'll find yourself not contributing to team fights that much.

That said, she's viable. Experience quints/masteries are lulzy on her top lane.

HeartlessXiao

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimstopper View Post
You claim people don't play properly, but state you peel for your carry... As akali? What that like 25% slow from shroud? Which you now just wasted there so when you jump on their carries you can instantly die...
Yup you know how to play her... Lol
You can peel for your carry with damage. And the slow from Gunblade. What I mean by "peeling" is making sure your carry can survive the engagement with their bruiser/ assassin.

Jumping blindly into the enemy team and diving their carry is only viable if you're very far ahead, or their team literally doesn't protect their carry or have any hard CC.

But that's okay. You'll learn eventually.

EDIT: Also, you're Silver II with no Akali games played... I'm Gold III, 13-7 with Akali, with 8.4/3.9/5.6... I think I'm more qualified to talk about how Akali is played than you are.

wekcasa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchDragon97 View Post
I've been doing godly, on a hot streak and upgraded a division.

Playing akali makes it feel like your playing against bots :L

Bronze 4 op!

Ble

02-06-2013

People at 900 elo don't buy wards (expect the support to buy everything), let alone pink wards. That's why you're winning.