Ever since i started calling mid and going akali.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PyroGlacious

02-06-2013

swain would dunk on your akali... my lowest lane score swain vs akali is like 3-0 lol.... she's a easy to read and counter champ :/

Thane Soren

Recruiter

02-06-2013

akali is pretty overpowered

kFrog

02-06-2013

Also, watch Voyboy stream on twitch sometime, he plays Akali top a lot and you will learn a lot from how he plays and why he does what he does. His build doesn't match with what you might build as a mid champion, but his mechanics are top notch.

Mid Is A Feeder

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kFrog View Post
Not sure why the anger towards a guy at 800-900 elo. We were all there at some point.

That being said, Akali mid is actually a very good way to climb out of bronze Tier. I'm only in Silver3 (1450), but I hate seeing someone lock in Akali on the other team. First thought is 'Damn, if this guy is good we maybe in trouble'.

All assassins in Mid are very good at lower levels of play. People don't understand the burst potential of champions and you tend to be able to get them into the all-in range without them knowing. Khazix maybe a good champion for you to pick up. His style is very much like Akali, but his AD burst is much more difficult for opposing mids to itemize against. It generally forces them to either change up their build or take too much damage (lower rated players won't change their build to get prioritize armor).
I played tonnsss of kha zix before. Akali, imo, beats his crappy 3 round stealth with a triple charge dash, and has a stealth, no mana issues and doesnt rely on the target being isolated. Ofc, i still love kha but akali sticks so much better.

I poop on swains as well, and if I dont, i just get fed of the side lanes.

Also, bronze IV. Not V. Jesus christ, read that lolking is outdated as feck.

THEFailTech

02-06-2013

How have you fared against middlesticks? Or does no one know how hard he counters akali?

Jericho Hill

02-06-2013

all things being equal . . . Garen would beat Akali 100% of the time

I just finished a game where our Garen went mid to counter Akali . . . . poor akali

Mid Is A Feeder

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFailTech View Post
How have you fared against middlesticks? Or does no one know how hard he counters akali?
He just delays his own death :c like morgana, its irritating.

Mid Is A Feeder

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho Hill View Post
all things being equal . . . Garen would beat Akali 100% of the time

I just finished a game where our Garen went mid to counter Akali . . . . poor akali
Noob akali doesnt get fed off side lanes? Pft.
But yea, garen also op. go top with him win lane 100% of time.

LesPlastic

02-06-2013

ITT: A noob who won a couple games as a strong champ in one of the lowest tiers of play assuming he knows how it will work against people who are actually skilled with their chars. Good day chaps, nothing to see here.

Bakabridget

02-06-2013

I destroyed an Akali as Karma a few days ago.

She shadow dances to me and I shield nuke her.