Ever since i started calling mid and going akali.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EyeHearShapes

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchDragon97 View Post
I've been doing godly, on a hot streak and upgraded a division.

Playing akali makes it feel like your playing against bots :L
alkai and xin are easy mode champs

The Crimson King

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

lol that 800 elo.

Mid Is A Feeder

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by X Crey X View Post
this guy is 800 elo bronze V.... akali crushes noobs, when you get higher up you'll just get cced and die instantly.
1100 in the old system. bronze IV now.

No matter what, you snowball as akali.
Last 3 games:
15-8-14
13-2-7
1-0-4

Before i started playing akali, i was on a 10 game lose streak constantly loosing.

Epjest

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by X Crey X View Post
this guy is 800 elo bronze V.... akali crushes noobs, when you get higher up you'll just get cced and die instantly.
Akali is viable at all tiers, it just gets harder once teams start using pinks/oracles and peeling.

SeCKS Egai

02-06-2013

Quote:
1100 in the old system. bronze IV now.

No matter what, you snowball as akali.
Last 3 games:
15-8-14
13-2-7
1-0-4

Before i started playing akali, i was on a 10 game lose streak constantly loosing.
When you get a bit higher, you'll see that you don't always snowball

Mid Is A Feeder

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epjest View Post
Akali is viable at all tiers, it just gets harder once teams start using pinks/oracles and peeling.
But you snowball before they get a chance to buy it, and by the time they do by it you can just kill them anyway xD

Worst RumbIe NA

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epjest View Post
i never said she wasnt viable i was just saying your going to be the main target of cc and nuked hard. i got to like 1600ish with akali being insta nuked but still win games

Worst RumbIe NA

02-06-2013

Quote:
But you snowball before they get a chance to buy it, and by the time they do by it you can just kill them anyway xD
remake thread of akali being op when your out of bronze V 800 elo

shroooooomed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

ur missing warmogs

kFrog

02-06-2013

Not sure why the anger towards a guy at 800-900 elo. We were all there at some point.

That being said, Akali mid is actually a very good way to climb out of bronze Tier. I'm only in Silver3 (1450), but I hate seeing someone lock in Akali on the other team. First thought is 'Damn, if this guy is good we maybe in trouble'.

All assassins in Mid are very good at lower levels of play. People don't understand the burst potential of champions and you tend to be able to get them into the all-in range without them knowing. Khazix maybe a good champion for you to pick up. His style is very much like Akali, but his AD burst is much more difficult for opposing mids to itemize against. It generally forces them to either change up their build or take too much damage (lower rated players won't change their build to get prioritize armor).