Banned for no reason?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cushdadddddy

02-06-2013

I haven't been playing this game for that long and periodically throughout the game, not every game, it kicks me out and says there was an error and to send or not send error. I always send. Then I have to reopen LoL and sign back in and stuff, then it puts me back into the same game. It just did it again and now it says banned for leaving your team behind. I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING. What the hell guys. What do I do now though??

Cushdadddddy

02-06-2013

Somebody help please.

GON the Mage Guy

02-06-2013

You left games too much.

Don't leave games so much.

If you're having technical issues, fix those before playing.

Also, don't double post.

RealMouse

02-06-2013

also, check the support forums for help in whatever technical issues you are having

Cushdadddddy

02-06-2013

I don't know what the problem is though. I have never had a problem with any other game.

Amaltron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

GON the Mage Guy

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cushdadddddy View Post
I don't know what the problem is though. I have never had a problem with any other game.
Then you're totally doing the right thing by giving up and freaking out on the forums.

But seriously, go get help from Support and the technical forums. New Player Forums isn't really the place to help you. Go troubleshoot so you can play again.

Mekeji

02-06-2013

This should be on the support forum however I will answer you here.

You should first try and simply repair your client. Open the game and click the gears in the top right corner. Then click the button that says repair. It will take a while so go make a snack and watch some TV.

If that doesn't work try uninstalling the whole thing and purge all LoL files from your computer. Then reinstall.

If that doesn't work we need to know your comp specs so we can know if it is just your computer being too weak. Granted a toaster can run this game.

GreekLight

02-06-2013

sounds like you have had connection issues, and got leaverbuster'd. uninstall/reinstall and try again.

That Aint Right

02-06-2013

^^^^^^^^ word