Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

never had such a lopsided ranked match before.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Crimson King

02-06-2013

Quote:
XxKillMeFirstxX:
I haven't had a close match in a long time... or even a game where the skill level seemed even remotely even for both teams.

This. Since the MM changes, nothing ever seems close. Either my team completely carries or feeds. Only game I guess you could say was close was my last mf game. Their Lee got really fed top, and I got really fed bot, but carried harder (for obvious reasons). My next game the other team surrendered at 20 when not one tower on either side had been taken.

Silver 2 was really really bad. Took me three promo matches to get out, because the first two I had really bad feeders, and couldn't carry hard enough. Time to see if D1 Silver is any better.

Was gold season 2 with a top elo of 1600 in pre season 3.

Slappyhorse

02-06-2013

Quote:
revog:
This is just a subtle way for you to show off. Boss status.

how? i actually did the worst on my team 4 kills and 12 assists and least amount of gold

GukeSkywalker

02-06-2013

http://gyazo.com/0e8be6c02b52e1aaf79f399826073d86
Here's a very close match I had in like Silver II.
Jax ended up like 3-0-3 in lane and singed was like 1-6.

Quadrakill Amumu

02-06-2013

Silver IV is the heart of Division Shell(tm).