Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

YOUR new ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kangiskon

02-06-2013

Hey ...
I have been playing for 3 1/2 years .. and had no problems with anything ... UNTILL you just messed with the ranking system .. the start of the season i played ranked with some friends and we made some bad choices... dropped my elo to 795 ..
so i played and played and got my self out of elo hell to 1125 .. then you go a head and put me back in it ... who is a good player that has dumped lots of money, time, and effort into this game and you put him back into elo hell ... I wanta know who is responsible for this change .. and what made you think this was better then what you had ..
i know bad players are going to be bad and i know that i can get my self back out ..
but you mix servers .. Brazil is NOT NORTH AMERICA ... how about dump money into creating a south american server and then maby it would give the ppl OF NORTH AMERICA
a fighting chance ..

and yah i might be a troll or mad bro .. but i know there thousands of other ppl that feel the same

Kangiskon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JackER4565

02-06-2013

I think u are an idiot, but yes to the latin server