I'm in Division hell and I can't get out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SunLeviathan

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visura7 View Post
Ever thought of you just belong there? not everyone is allowed to get gold+
the problem with elo hell is that you can only learn from your stupid mistakes so many times. and playing a game where your main hope is that thresh uses is lantern for something else than vision for once; is not very educational.

the skill level in elo hell also very erratic. your thresh uses his lantern for vision only while the other team wards, ganks , kill dragon, destroy towers and come to each others defense. the other had a duo with 2200 wins each and they were gold level in season 1.

and i asked with no answers if promotion matches placed you with others on their promotion series. in my experience; when someone says he is in his promotion series somebody else says so as well. if this is true then we might be stuck in league hell with the smurfs forever

Minion989

02-06-2013

So far no issues here from Silver 2 to Silver 1.....played 8 games and lost one due to crazy feeding from bottom support, jungle, and solo top.

If you don't deserve to be in your division you'll rise to the top quickly and escape it to the next division.

I plan to get out of silver 1 to gold 5 here today or tomorrow.

My advice:

Carry yourself out of ''hell'' because no one is gonna do it for you....unless you duo with someone smurfing. If you aren't able to carry yourself out of your division or league then you clearly aren't as good as you think.

SunLeviathan

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellyring View Post
last night i was 2-2 in divisional series for gold and i randomly started having client problems and couldnt play the game. it was not my internet because it never went out and i have never had a client problem in a year and a half of playing. everything went back to normal right after that game.
that is literally the definition of elo hell
same thing happened to me. attempting to connect on every teamfight. almost never lagged in my life but during my promotion series i did during the worst possible time

bad team GG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Guys I'm bronze, I won two games in a row, but I'm not gold yet? What gives.

OP please shut up, if you're bronze its because you should be. Complain all you want but math is indisputable.

You don't take the right spells, you don't carry, you're not even positive in a lot of your games. If you deserve to be in a higher division, let alone a higher league, play like it before you make a QQ thread.

Zerglinator

02-06-2013

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

roswends

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Sorry OP. I know how bad those bronze people are though. Doesn't talk or last hit, just autoattacks and complains when the enemy jungler surprise rapes him every minute.

Nightfallyn

02-06-2013

It isn't any different from ELO hell. In fact the new system is ELO inside a system of tiered ELO. They slapped a new name on it and call it "tiers" and "MMR" but the system is essentially the same. It doesn't fix the "XXX Hell" issue at all. There are still way to many feeders, trolls, and leavers at certain levels and individuals have zero control over that. In fact the new system is in some ways worse, cause if you get those people on your team right after a tier promotion you not only lose your promotion but get a decent set back as well.

What they did to solve the problem was just rename all the **** and hope people would get fooled by that. As long as you still lose points/ELO/MMR when you have trolls/afkers/feeders etc The system is severely flawed and will never really work right. I don't play ranked and wont until a better system is in place.

SunLeviathan

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by roswends View Post
Sorry OP. I know how bad those bronze people are though. Doesn't talk or last hit, just autoattacks and complains when the enemy jungler surprise rapes him every minute.
refuses to kill dragon unless 25 minutes in.
same thing with baron only 35 minutes in.
pick early and mid game champs and never attack unless they hit the 30 minutes mark.
pick thresh and use the lantern to gain vision and for nothing else.
pick kayle, ,zilean or yorick and ults only themselves, never the adc.

there's only so many stupid mistakes one can make.

LesPlastic

02-06-2013

I'm in silver V, and I can see why you don't think you belong where you are, I feel the same way, we lost a game even though I was 4-2 in lane because our eve dced 3 times, dying to blue the first time, dying to the enemy the second, and failing a gank with the third and I ended up dropping to way negative. These are just the things you have to deal with in ranked. I'd love to know what league these people saying "carry yourself out" are in and I'd love to see them carry 4v5, because I know very few who can carry without at least a few meatshields to soak up some damage. But all you can do is keep trying. Play some normals and try to master one champion until you can at least make it out of bronze as that champion every game. You'll have to take on every role, even as adc you should be warding, don't rely on anyone else at that ELO. It's a horribly boring way to play but the leagues are functioning just like Riot wants, so they won't be changing it anytime soon.

SunLeviathan

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfallyn View Post
It isn't any different from ELO hell. In fact the new system is ELO inside a system of tiered ELO. They slapped a new name on it and call it "tiers" and "MMR" but the system is essentially the same. It doesn't fix the "XXX Hell" issue at all. There are still way to many feeders, trolls, and leavers at certain levels and individuals have zero control over that. In fact the new system is in some ways worse, cause if you get those people on your team right after a tier promotion you not only lose your promotion but get a decent set back as well.

What they did to solve the problem was just rename all the **** and hope people would get fooled by that. As long as you still lose points/ELO/MMR when you have trolls/afkers/feeders etc The system is severely flawed and will never really work right. I don't play ranked and wont until a better system is in place.

actually it seems to make it worse. in my experience; people in promotion series tend to be teamed up with others in their promotion series. this must be fantastic in higher tiers where you want people to be as competitive. but in lower leagues you get smurfs who don't want to rank up. lost 4 out of 5 promotion match. all of them had trolling smurfs; ALL. the only one i won shen refused to do teamfights even though he was right next to it. he pretended he got disconnected. but he was smurfing. i know it, he knows it and riot knows it too.