I'm in Division hell and I can't get out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chernobyl56

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Mystical View Post
that's correct because my teams and players have been awful -- either leavers or very bad feeders ..using absolutely no strategy or positioning to win the game.
The problem is you sir. Mathematically...

In a single game, there are 5 instances on your team and 5 instances on the enemy team where you will have a complete noob, an afker, a feeder, etc.

If you believe you are really so much better, then we can say that leaves just 4 instances of this on your team.

However, simple math suggests that the enemy always has a higher chance of getting these negative factors, and as such, you should eventually carry out of your division.

But if you are still continuously losing...then that falls to you being a 5th negative factor.

Edit:

Just pulled up lolking. I recommend not taking Ghost on many champions, and taking flash instead. Especially on your carries, who need that should you get into a bad position.

P1LLOWHUMP3R

02-06-2013

Im there with you.
Change your play style and overcome the trolls and feeders.
Play more passive.

Holy Malevolence

02-06-2013

You don't just get stuck in bronze.

chriscipp

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xkamzx View Post
Just like "elo Hell" if you're there, you're more then likely there for a reason.. I mean I have a 6.5 - 4.0 KDA Average So it shows that I'm positive everygame or almost but I'm still in Silver 2 It means you're not a good rounded player
So by your logic, people who play support more often should never make it out of bronze because of KDA. You and the rest of the people trying to say "lol be better", make a new account, lose your placement matches, and work your way out of bronze v in solo que. It is not that easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Malevolence View Post
You don't just get stuck in bronze.
Actually... you do if you get unlucky with your placement matches.

Onimush4

02-06-2013

I won my lane 9/10 but im still silver 2,usually my team loss others lanes but i gonna keep trying.And for u go back to normal thats ur spot

Spartanz1170

02-06-2013

in our day we had something called elo hell

SunLeviathan

02-06-2013

chernobyl what u are saying make sense only if u do not know about smurfs. smurfs generally want to stay in a league where they can easily win. elo hell ( or division hell) is the elo where they choose to reign. its the same with every game with elo or leagues ( starcraft 2 is a good example). the difference between this game and sc2 is that this is a team game and if your teammates do not want to win there 's not much u can do about it. unless the other team is useless.

and btw, if you have a 4 chance out of 5 to get a smurf trolling his way down; you also have the same chances of having of smurf trolling his way up.

Visura7

02-06-2013

Ever thought of you just belong there? not everyone is allowed to get gold+

bellyring

02-06-2013

last night i was 2-2 in divisional series for gold and i randomly started having client problems and couldnt play the game. it was not my internet because it never went out and i have never had a client problem in a year and a half of playing. everything went back to normal right after that game.
that is literally the definition of elo hell

dota 2 is better

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Hello. I am bronze II, this may not mean much, but I belong here.

If you take a look at this Lolking match history list here: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/570422#history

you see this person has perfected Lulu mid play style to the point where he/she destroys everybody, especially pros. My suggestion is to get good at one role (prefer mid or jungle) at 1 champion and destroy.