Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm in Division hell and I can't get out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Mystical

02-06-2013

Anyone else in the League Division Hell ....I pretty much solo Q ranked games as I play a lot of times when my friends are not on -- so I got stuck in Bronze and I cant' get out. I keep getting into a series than falling back out ....at least 5 times now. I have triple the game wins of the others in my Division but I can't get out of Bronze five. The trolling around at this level is killing me. Feeders and leavers are really bad too. I most always have a positive KD and the most team assists while the rest of the lanes have fed the enemy so much even though I'm doing well at mid which is my normal lane ..or as a support champ -- we lose or they surrender.

I almost ready to give up trying to move up because right now I don't think it's possible or I feel like the system is broken for solo Q ranked players.

Am I alone here -- or are others in this same hell too.

Snakeblade

02-06-2013

You couldnt get to gold in a week? You poor thing. Riot check this **** out!

RamenBLD

02-06-2013

I'm in Bronze III currently and I can tell you: other than my time in Bronze IV, my experience in Bronze II and III has been pretty bad. I guess the best you can do is get good at one champion and carry out. I recommend learning Yorick. People don't know how to handle yorick bot in Bronze and you may be able to carry out if you use him as "support".

gankas kon

02-06-2013

Help I've fallen and I can't get up

mi ramfan

02-06-2013

Quote:
gankas kon:
Help I've fallen and I can't get up

**** I was literally about to post that.

Have an upvote anyways.

Nerbert

02-06-2013

Sounds like you're not winning your games very often.

Mr Mystical

02-06-2013

This was a serious post guys about a real issue that I know many are having in the new system. I'd appreciate some positive helpful advice. I know others are frustrated too and in PBE this didn't happen during the testing at all. I was able to move up ...in fact in PBE I'm Gold level 2 and that was playing for about 2 weeks.

Mr Mystical

02-06-2013

Quote:
Nerbert:
Sounds like you're not winning your games very often.

that's correct because my teams and players have been awful -- either leavers or very bad feeders ..using absolutely no strategy or positioning to win the game.

I Get That

02-06-2013

Just like "elo Hell" if you're there, you're more then likely there for a reason.. I mean I have a 6.5 - 4.0 KDA Average So it shows that I'm positive everygame or almost but I'm still in Silver 2 It means you're not a good rounded player

pwny the pwnerer

02-06-2013

how is this any different from "Elo hell"?