Reverse Draft Gamestyle

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Patchness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

How to play
Teams take turn to alternate banning 3 champs each like in normal draft.
In order of picks, you pick your opponents champions.
You are allowed to switch.

Play the game.

Reverse Draft is all about picking the worst team for your opponent and hoping you can outplay them. You can ban champions who are nigh-unplayable for you, or who you think might be good to ban to secure team composition.

It's also a great chance to play with champions you might not normally pick but who are still fun and without being a huge burden to your team.

Consider the following...
You intentionally pick champions who are poor match ups to your lanes.

Edit: Best played with friends.

FAQ
Q: Karma erry game!
A: Ban Karma.

Mogidishu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

its like a political party primary election but more fun

t3hcollective

02-06-2013

I would play it and throw my KB constantly. Then buy a new KB and play it some more.

Interesting thought though, who would you pick as the worst possible team? I would think 5 late game ADC would be a good idea as you only need a couple non late game champs on your team to steamroll them early and deny farm.

Patchness

02-06-2013

I don't know, tbh. It's pretty circumstantial. I'd say something like a team that has no laning ability, but those champs are like... Amumu, Rammus, Nautilus, Sejuani...

And I do not want to be against them all on the one team!

Dragonsafe

02-06-2013

This would be awesome! We need this.

Riot hire this man.

Reedeemer

02-06-2013

It could be totally fun, but it would end at totally abusive picks like 5 supports vs 5 full-tanks. and there is no way to preserve it.

Patchness

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reedeemer View Post
It could be totally fun, but it would end at totally abusive picks like 5 supports vs 5 full-tanks. and there is no way to preserve it.
That would be an amazing game.

But name a full tank that doesn't have a decent AoE or CC? (Rammus, Alister, Sejuani, Naut, Amumu, Malphite...)

Vs 5 either strong sustaining champs or decent poke laners who also have good CC (Thresh, Nami, Leona, Lulu, Soraka, Sona, Taric)

flatherd

02-06-2013

I want in

Sexybobolonie

02-06-2013

Sounds like a lot of fun!

Patchness

02-06-2013

Best played with friends.
Just as a warning.

12345 ... 8