Questions Regarding Team Composition

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Simiun

02-06-2013

Thanks Slayer! We'll give that a try!

Officer Scoots

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Your team comp is pretty good for most games, but there will be many instances were the enemy team will hit you from a distance, and you cant do anything about it. That is called a poke comp.

You might want to consider switching vayne to an AD carry that doesn't have to get so close to the enemy: like corki, ezreal, and miss fortune.

Other suggestions are to replace Heimer with Anivia, Garen with Zed or Rumble, and Sona with Lulu or Janna.

The jungle doesnt really need poke, so it's best to stick with a semi tanky initiator like Vi, Amumu, or Maokai.

Z The Slayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Because of your high mobility team and heimer's lack of movement, I'd definitely suggest swapping him with a fast or ranged AP. I'm a big fan of Heimer, but he's best with tanks that hold an enemy in place, like Alistar or Galio. Ahri, Ziggs or Lux would work well as a replacement, IMO.

Otherwise he'd only be useful in stalemates or when he gets ganked mid-game.

SaintMantle

02-06-2013

one thing i know from playing a lot of solo top, when the other team has no jungle, if you can stay alive you will out level them. By level 6 you have you ult before them, i have got a few double kills from just freezing my lane in front of the tower. But long story short if you can outlast them, you will be higher level, i can remember being level 11 while they were 8 and 9.