Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Three sisters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FIN Sawyer30

02-06-2013

Heya.

I've started wondering about new champs that are being amde since riot said they were gonna tone it down a notch from last season. However, I was wondering if you forgot about Ashe. In her lore it states that there are two other tribes which are constantly at war with hers..

It also states that Ashe is a mirror image of the original Frost Archer, whom was the 1st leader of her tribe. I was just wondering if the other descendants of the two other sisters have some sort of possibility of becoming champions. The three of them could even have a hidden passive if on the same team or something...no idea what it'd be called.

I was just wondering if anyone else thinks this could be doable...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nazrethim

02-06-2013

Sejuani is the leader of the winter's claw tribe and she declared war to Ashe.
Acording to the lore, the current third "sister" is Lissandra, the ice dervish. So we have only one "sister" that isn't a champion ^_^