Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Visual][Feedback]iBlitz grab

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XReyoX

02-06-2013

I feel that the iBlitz grab, when compared to the classic skin, does not stand out very well, especially during teamfights.

Personally, I hope that the laser beam can be fine tuned to make it more visible for the release. Perhaps the fist could glow as well when it grabs since it looks smaller in this skin. Thanks.

Millouis

02-06-2013

The particles are not complete yet. Relax. They will make it better soon.

Steven Segal

02-06-2013

you cant comment on a character skin who is not out yet for testing. Please wait till he is released to fully test the character skin, then comment

namora

02-06-2013

I noted during the youtube video of iBlitz using his abilities that you can't see his fists...still. :P

JakeXm

02-06-2013

The particles are no where near complete. Most likely, they are going to tweak the grab to make it noticeable. Heck, they still may change the whole skin itself.

Everything in the PBE can be changed, before moving on to the live client.