Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Frostblade Irelia W

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThatVayneGuy

Recruiter

02-06-2013

Hiten style when wearing the frostblade Irelia skin makes it become red,its so wierd and ugly.here's the image

Millouis

02-06-2013

I actually love it. Please don't fix it or make a new red/black skin for Irelia. Hahahahah <3

Demonic Instinct

02-06-2013

Pfft... you know that the only reason anyone buys that skin is for the splash art

vLemon

QA Analyst

02-06-2013

Hey djura100, the skin seems to be working ok for me. Can you try to repair your installation and let me know if you still get it?

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

02-06-2013

Wow.Silent Hill meets League of Legends.

Warrikon

02-06-2013

This is cause...

well

I have seen it before, you are using the custom skin of Irelia's Frost blade. not the normal one that you buy...

naughty boy. Anyway, a lot of the time riot skins when used with the skin launcher thingy stuff up and do that. It happens with a lot of champions that have different states to their normal existance, like Irelia (as you have seen, with her w), Darius (w, and r(he actually has a different animation after)), Varus (after kill on minion/thingy).
I heard it on the lolcraft forums... Custom skins can sometimes do this as well but its usually using the 'riot' skins.

anyway. thats that.

either that or you needa repair bro.

ThatVayneGuy

Recruiter

02-07-2013

I'm strongly against using custom skins because people use them since they don't have money to pay them.
I have never used custom skins and neither will I.
I repaired the client and It works good.Thanks for the support