Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I won 8 games in a row, and i earn +2 lp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JJOKKOM2

02-06-2013

Hey Riot, I am earning really small LP, stuck in 95.
Can you explain what is the determinant of earning LP?
I was duoing with my friend, who is gold V, and I-- silver I.
Why am I keep getting less league point than my friend.
I earned +7, +7, +3 .... wtf...really

JJOKKOM2

02-06-2013

Really, Riot, you guys need to explain about the amount of LP we are earning/losing

Smurfy911

02-06-2013

Yeah, im in the same boat, duo queing with another silver 1. Won 4 games in a row. Started at 76lp. First win I get 15 so I'm at 91, awesome almost there. Second win I get 5, so I'm at 96, not do awesome but still almost there. Third game I get 2... I'm at 98 I guess, it's alright? Last win... I get one league point, up to 99. Get three trolls in a row, lose 48lp...

Is anyone else being taken over the counter this badly? And I was gold last season and around 1450 pre patch, so I don't see it being that large of a gap. Just a little miffed, seeing as I see friends in diamond/plat jumping from high 70 points straight to 99.