Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lore sold champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShrubNinja

Recruiter

02-06-2013

I was looking through old judgements and lores of some of the champions that came out when lore existed, and man, some of them were cool. Xerath's, for example was incredible. I mean just look at the comments on it. Almost every single one of them was "Wow, what a badass!", "Instabuy!", or "I can't wait for this champion".
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=15137608#

Now what do we have? A poorly written set of paragraphs and some ability descriptions. How much effort would it take to put together an interesting judgement whenever you put out a champion? You did it when you were pumping champions out like crazy, surely you can do it now that you've slowed the pace a bunch, right?

I just miss getting drawn into this game. Now it just sort of feels like Call of Duty with swords and bows. Just a bunch of people fighting each other for no particular reason.