Silver/bronze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makkenji

02-07-2013

I played my 10 prelim games, winning five. All on my wins lately were on Sona. I ranked Bronze IV and didn't even have bad scores. I died only once in all Sona games, supported like a boss, and did overall well. My KD ratio in the other games, wins and losses, was decent. Normally I wouldn't be bothered with my rank, I'll fight to where I truly belongs. But it bothers me that my fiancÚ, who won 4/10, got Bronze II because he didn't support. I don't think giving less "elo" to support just because they normally don't get kills is 'fair'. We can be the reason our team wins, or looses in some cases, and we should be rewarded for... well... spporting our teammates.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

elbenzo

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makkenji View Post
I played my 10 prelim games, winning five. All on my wins lately were on Sona. I ranked Bronze IV and didn't even have bad scores. I died only once in all Sona games, supported like a boss, and did overall well. My KD ratio in the other games, wins and losses, was decent. Normally I wouldn't be bothered with my rank, I'll fight to where I truly belongs. But it bothers me that my fiancÚ, who won 4/10, got Bronze II because he didn't support. I don't think giving less "elo" to support just because they normally don't get kills is 'fair'. We can be the reason our team wins, or looses in some cases, and we should be rewarded for... well... spporting our teammates.
Lol I wish there was something in place where if you have a decent kdr you don't lose as much LP so if someone feeds 1/10 like my last game I dont lose 19LP.....
or even something where if someone DC you don't lose as much LP so that way there team isn't being punished for them having **** connection.

but whats the point lol this thread will make no difference because why would a company like riot give a ****, as long as they continue to make money they dont give a **** about how people in lower elos are going...