Silver/bronze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kulex

02-06-2013

ITT: OP is bad. OP looks to blame others. OP will never improve by blaming others. OP thinks he's good and deserves not to be bronze, but can't carry out of bronze. OP gets buttmad.

/thread

elbenzo

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulex View Post
ITT: OP is bad. OP looks to blame others. OP will never improve by blaming others. OP thinks he's good and deserves not to be bronze, but can't carry out of bronze. OP gets buttmad.

/thread
I did blame people who DC and people who troll and feed the hole game? is it wrong to blame them? should I be thanking them for trolling? and no im not that good to carry a team im not even in bronze lol but how about i join your game i will feed 10 kills in 10mins make sure i get a kill so i am worth gold again and then dc at 20mins? would you be thanking me?

Rynhardt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraHosenka View Post
Went from bottom of Bronze V to the middle of Bronze IV.

Lost a lot of games, yes, but guess what? Play good, use teamwork, and if you have the right amount of skill, you can climb.

Same strategy as in Season 2.
Be careful not to lose two games or else you'll have to win four more just to get back to where you were. In the old system, if you lost two games? You won two games to get back to where you were.

elbenzo

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rynhardt View Post
Be careful not to lose two games or else you'll have to win four more just to get back to where you were. In the old system, if you lost two games? You won two games to get back to where you were.
The thing that pissed me off and i wouldn't have made this thread if it didn't happen but I was silver IV slowly getting up, but then i lost a game and went down to 24points, then I lost another game and I dropped down to silver V on 0 points????? why did that happen I still had another 24points??? also i just played 3 ranked games then, i won the first 2 and got 30 points total (15points each) then i lost a game then and i lost 20points???
In my last game I was waiting for a chance to gank bot but they pushed there lane to tower, I asked them to let the other side push up so I didn't have to dive but nope they keep pushing and give away 4kills in 10mins, then top telling me to gank, so I look up and he is also pushed to the tower then he dies 3 tiems in 15mins..... and yes before you get those idiots saying 'WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE GANKED' Well i was jungle fid trying to help our mid get fed because he was the only decent player and i dont like tower diving with fid.

And yes i did make a few mistakes in that game like we all do and by the end of it we all had a **** score, but it just seems to hard to recover from a bad start..... and then you lose all your league points and I am just not seeing the point in trying any more?

Also all those people bringing up elo hell, that just sounds like a bunch of bull****, there are bad players at all levels the only thing that is really annoying is the people that dont try and give up after they give away first blood and then rage quit and leave or just feed, it just seems so common at this level...

Resets R Us

02-07-2013

Here is what I do, if I lose more than 2 ranked games in a row, I know there is something wrong. What do I do? Go play normal till you win 1 then retry ranked or retry after u lose about 3. Usually by then you will start winning. Just some stupid thing that happens to me once in a while.

elbenzo

02-07-2013

There we go played another ranked and the jayce decided to 'tri-lane' at bot.... I finally had a chance to carry as adc, but no he trilanes so that doesn't go to badly we don't fall to far behind and i ended up getting 130cs at 20mins even though he tried to take it all but no big deal so we were ahead by a little. so our only problem is the jayce was pissed he didn't get top lane... so the game goes on BUT WAIT the support now dc's at 23mins..... so now we have a jayce trolling an anne that fed mid and a support who has dc? please someone explain to me how to carry that? the only good player was our top but he got caught out every 2mins so that wasn't much help

Ok now to all those people who say its me doing something wrong here are somethings i did wrong that game... 1. 1v1 voli on half hp (should have kited and would have picked up the kill easy) 2. i didn't travel with my team a lot while they were getting caught out because i was trying to catch up after that ****ty lane..... 3. i died 4 times could have avoided 3 of them but got greedy.
guess what happened at the end of that game?
I lost my last 10 LP BACK TO THE START I GUESS THANKS RIOT......

Jericho Hill

02-07-2013

I played support for 2 years straight . . . . I'm awesome at it . . . . . but I could never move up in the rankings. You have to play a role where you have the most impact and that is a role that GETS KILLS. It sucks to realize this I know but you're just going to have to go out and learn the bruisers and the mids and the ad carries.

I suggest: Garen, Riven, Lee Sin, Ashe, Lux, Ryze. easy to learn and have a lot of utility to scratch that "support" itch. Have fun. Good luck.

RamenBLD

02-07-2013

Reason why you earn so little LP? You have a low MMR.
Reason why you get matched with Bronze players? You have low MMR.
MMR thinks you deserve to be at that level. If you haven't noticed. MMR is the new name for "elo". Bronze, Silver, Gold, etc...are all just for personal achievements and can no longer be used to compare skill level (especially when you're Silver V and you can't drop any lower).

How do you fix this? Go on a massive win streak till MMR thinks you deserve to move up.

Kulex

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbenzo View Post
I did blame people who DC and people who troll and feed the hole game? is it wrong to blame them? should I be thanking them for trolling? and no im not that good to carry a team im not even in bronze lol but how about i join your game i will feed 10 kills in 10mins make sure i get a kill so i am worth gold again and then dc at 20mins? would you be thanking me?
Small percentage of games have actual feeders and AFK's. Most of the time, these "feeders and trolls" are just bad players who you need to carry in order to move up the ladder. Don't blame your rank on the 5%~ of games that actually have an AFK or intentional feeder.

elbenzo

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulex View Post
Small percentage of games have actual feeders and AFK's. Most of the time, these "feeders and trolls" are just bad players who you need to carry in order to move up the ladder. Don't blame your rank on the 5%~ of games that actually have an AFK or intentional feeder.
I don't know where you pulled that bull**** 5% out of lol.