Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Silver/bronze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bloodykiII

Master Recruiter

02-05-2013

i dont see what makes people think if after 3 years of nobody caring about bad players qq'ing on gd... that for whatever reason they might find someone to feel sorry for them

Detahmaio

02-05-2013

Quote:
elbenzo:
I was actually getting up in elo with the old system then this new **** came in and all hope was gone lol.....

this

I dropped to 1043 then got to 1196 before they changed the system.

Svikarinn

02-05-2013

Im finding going up easier in the new system, started Silver V went up a division second attempt, have won probably 15 of my last 20 games.

elbenzo

02-06-2013

Quote:
Svikarinn:
Im finding going up easier in the new system, started Silver V went up a division second attempt, have won probably 15 of my last 20 games.

Its easy to go up when you dont have some one DC or feed there lanes....

almost every game someone will die 10 times in lane before 20mins or someone will dc...

One game someone rage quit because he had the wrong masterys...

Lady Kikyou

02-06-2013

yup I agree with OP
playing mainly support is not rewarding
if your team is bad, you can only do so much as a support even if you were one of the best out there.
if you play carries, there is a better chance at winning
even playing normal games with support feels more rewarding than the new rank system
since the start of the new system I only won 4 and loss 17 games, pretty sad
the matchmaking system also mixes between silver and bronze players...

old system is sooo much better, never loss so much games in a row

elbenzo

02-06-2013

Quote:
Ziruga:

i dont see what makes people think if after 3 years of nobody caring about bad players qq'ing on gd... that for whatever reason they might find someone to feel sorry for them

Yes, because I was looking for pity....

I just want a game where people don't feed there lanes or dc at 5mins, last game I played they decided to have 2 tops...
I would be happy just having another go at being qualified, that way if I **** that up some how then I will know I need to change how I play and maybe get in a team where the people want to play and try to win

Literally Tumblr

02-06-2013

Went from bottom of Bronze V to the middle of Bronze IV.

Lost a lot of games, yes, but guess what? Play good, use teamwork, and if you have the right amount of skill, you can climb.

Same strategy as in Season 2.

HOW SALTY IS YOU

02-06-2013

Who was phone
elo hell

elbenzo

02-07-2013

I don't want to be in challenger because I am no where near good enough to be there but I would just like to be out of bronze/silver and hopefully get some people have a bit of an idea about what they are doing

elbenzo

02-07-2013

Quote:
Detahmaio:
this

I dropped to 1043 then got to 1196 before they changed the system.

Haha yeah.

with the old systems it actually felt like I was going up when I won a game now when I win I don't even check my LP because I know its going to be all gone again if I lose the next game.