Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bugs I found within 3 custom games today

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

who am i again

02-05-2013

You guys should really fix pbe. I dont even know where to begin. Not qq ing but just found some really annoying bugs.

- For one thing sad robot amumu voice being weird, ACtually sounding with static and like a robot.
- Major lag spikes. the first game was normal. Second one was ****. Ping shot up to 10000 for some reasons. Then 3rd game keep getting dcs for the first 10 minutes
- Random crashes I wasnt even typing special characters, just playing normally then the game stop responding and closed.
- Shop updating slow and weird.
- And the CC indicator for Nami Q is weird, the effects ended when the bar is still 1/4 full (i dont know if this have got anything to do with cc reduction or not, just posting it out there)

who am i again

02-05-2013

The first picture I was jarvan and the shop didnt update.
The second one I was also jarvan, samematch. and the ping was 9 thousands something. No one could really see the pictures cause of qualities but you can take my words for it..

And also Kennen was invisible in the second picture, which wasnt as funny then as it is now

WILL SMlTH

02-06-2013

this is why they called beta. they test and fix. dont worry, i bet they will fix it soon.

FeedMe2KillU

02-06-2013

Quote:
who am i again:
The first picture I was jarvan and the shop didnt update.
The second one I was also jarvan, samematch. and the ping was 9 thousands something. No one could really see the pictures cause of qualities but you can take my words for it..

And also Kennen was invisible in the second picture, which wasnt as funny then as it is now

I found out that issue in another thread... It happens because the forum is configured to resize images of extension .png to 620x280. Change the file format to .jpg and it's fine.
(Open it with Paint, or something like that, then use "Save as", and select other file extension.)

who am i again

02-06-2013

Quote:
FeedMe2KillU:
I found out that issue in another thread... It happens because the forum is configured to resize images of extension .png to 620x280. Change the file format to .jpg and it's fine.
(Open it with Paint, or something like that, then use "Save as", and select other file extension.)

Did what you said..

testing post

Edit. It does look better thanks