[Wall of Pain Improvement] Karthus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nigelz

12-02-2009

• Overall I love this hero. The only problem I can find would be to incorporate the use of ability points in Wall of Pain.

• My suggestion would be for the wall of pain to become longer in length per additional ability point you have.

• For example: If you have 1200 distance wide wall, and 170 ability points the wall should be 1370 distance in length.

• I find a lot of players simply just move around the wall with minimal direction change. I'd like to change it so they would actually have to find a new direction around the wall or wait 7 seconds for the wall to disappear.

For Reference:
Wall of Pain - Karthus creates a passable screen of leeching energy. Any enemy units that walk through the screen have their move speed, armor, and magic resistance reduced for a period. Creates a 800 / 900 / 1,000 / 1,100 / 1,200 distance wide wall through target point. Reduces enemy armor and magic resistance by 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 and reduces movement speed by up to 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 / 80%; debuff lasts 5 seconds. The wall lasts 7 seconds.
Cooldown : 22 secondsCost : 100 ManaRange : 1,000

Scrimshaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2009

I think Karthus needs some sort of change to his abilities "not lay waste" or maybe just a buff, this idea is a good sujestion but it falls a bit short of what i was thinking, My thoughts having only played him a few times are based on the fact that i only see him played in 1 in 100 games.

enkichild

12-07-2009

This is a good suggestion, but I feel it is only part of what is needed.

A lot of people say Karthus is hard to play, but he is lacking utility and damage in my view. I've literally never had a problem with Karthus in any game, and that may be because I've never been matched against a good one. On the flip side, I consider myself a good player and I find Karthus to be lacking unless you're in a premade and can be more organized.

What I think needs to happen is a buff which would enable him to do more in pub play.