Tristana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nahtee

02-05-2013

Can we PLEASE give tristana (an ad carry) some ad ratios after ALL THIS TIME? what is this beta? we all know ad champs need ad skills these days... why hasn't tristana been touched?

just seems kinda obvious to me.

Fluffy1

02-05-2013

you do realize the reason she doesnt have AD ratios is because shes an an auto attack based AD carry rather than skill burster, shes does this by having a huge steroid on her Q, all the rest of her kit is for utility not damage, if she were to have AD ratio's they would be tiny and her Q would be nerfed to compensate. shes better the way she is

Pallypal

02-05-2013

Tristana is the only carry that can hit attack speed cap without gimping her other stats.

She is entirely fine without abilities in duels.

Lagenor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Tristana does have an AD-scaling ability. It's her Q...

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagenor View Post
Tristana does have an AD-scaling ability. It's her Q...
And her passive. Don't forget that passive, attack range is one of the strongest utilities you can have.

Resolute Riven

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahtee View Post
Can we PLEASE give tristana (an ad carry) some ad ratios after ALL THIS TIME? what is this beta? we all know ad champs need ad skills these days... why hasn't tristana been touched?

just seems kinda obvious to me.
I Play AP Tristana. Nuff said.