What is this bs??! why?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeusaldor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Whyyyy elise still broken after so many weeks?!
Darius and his ult...he can just build attack items and go full armor and still get penta if lucky..Whyyyyy?!
When are they fixing alpha strike?? it shows available when its actually on cd...whyyyy??

Cryptic Hex

02-04-2013

yea i know lol

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Elise and Darius are fine, and I have no idea what you're talking about on that last one.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-04-2013

You havent grown as a summoner in weeks WHYYYYYYYYYY!!!

GiottoXIII

02-04-2013

You have no skill WHY?

Cryptic Hex

02-04-2013

CerealBoxOfDoom unranked, GiottoXIII 1200 elo...no wonder they think elise is not broken

GiottoXIII

02-04-2013

I didn say elise wasn broken? lols but trolling these complaining threads is worth it every time

Xtazed

02-04-2013

Nooblord
nooblord
nooblord
nooblord
nooblord
nooblord
nooblord
nooblord
nooblord

Phoe Dragon

02-04-2013

Elise, can deal massive unexpected dmg if you use her right. she has a few combos and a few set up items. just play smart. I've seen a few great Elises recently.
Darius, sigh. Another complainer. Darius is all about your opponent being mispositioned. A good poke range champion can shut down Darius' early game. Ironically, Teemo works great. If you get up close and try to have a sustained fight with Darius and try to run away, you are going to have a bad time.
Fix Alpha strike? Hmm, that may just be a small bug that happens. I'm starting to notice a few icon bugs recently. Maybe you should report it as a bug in the correct forum instead of just complaining about it.

JustMyBassCannon

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic Hex View Post
CerealBoxOfDoom unranked, GiottoXIII 1200 elo...no wonder they think elise is not broken
Says a level 22 dip****. Unless you're using a smurf, then it's a level 22 *****.