Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Searching ranked partner or team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nicolink

02-05-2013

So i start the preety season ranked and i was in silver 1 and i get lose over lose over lose now im ****ing bronze 3 league O.O i get super bad teamates like were 14/0 favor and we lose... what in hell is that **** -_- you cant lose that kind of feed if you know how to play...

So in that terms im searching for a partner or a team because im boring of losing games like taht and others because the elo hell is a true ****.

Riccard

02-05-2013

ya same here im tired of this stuff so ya ill join you same name as here and i can play anything but adc

Unha11owed

02-05-2013

Im interested in a team also this bronze league is a frigin nightmare.

Dücky

02-06-2013

bronze heeeeellla troll. Im still stuck in silver 4.

Riccard

02-06-2013

we should make a team and try ro find one more guys

TERRORIST WlNS

02-06-2013

Add me I'm trying out ranks and stuff I'm done with 8 Placement 4 wins and 4 loss, the loss wasn't as bad as some people would call "because of trolls" had losses from bad comp, team work, and bad player, and 1 troll. I can fill basically all roles. I'm a decent jungles but everything else I can do fine.

Carousel182

02-06-2013

i'm in

WoodyForcin

02-06-2013

hey add me. my name is woodyforcin

Riccard

02-07-2013

add me its the same nam as here

GroupinWinsGames

04-23-2013

I main Jungle myself and am looking for a dedicated ranked team to play with. I am currently a Bronze 3 ELO player who is tired of DC's and AFK's. Looking for individuals who actually would like to progress, and do so as a team.