How is Annie tier 1?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Martyrofsand

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3viljack View Post
Because of me

Willing to give out any tips? I've been trying her in 3s since I got addicted to her new Panda skin and have had little, IE no, luck with her at all. I understand her play style just really not sure how to actually survive when I'm getting dove so much and not really sure what to build outside of Witchcap, and BFT.

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredMesa View Post
Willing to give out any tips? I've been trying her in 3s since I got addicted to her new Panda skin and have had little, IE no, luck with her at all. I understand her play style just really not sure how to actually survive when I'm getting dove so much and not really sure what to build outside of Witchcap, and BFT.
'
Make sure you pressure your lane constantly and try to build some tankiness early game...

When you hit 6 start playing aggressive and set up kills with your team...

That's how my friend plays Annie in TT anyway....

fazisi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

I like making kages -> rylai, then either make witchcap or complete torch. Jumping out of bush and dropping a stun tibbers on a team often results in ace.

E„gle

Lime Josh

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeweed View Post
I think you need to be smart about timing her passive stun, which requires you to think ahead. If you are she can melt you down to nothing in seconds. Certainly if I see her in lane, I don't think to myself: "well, this will be easy." Annie carries games fairly often.

As for being Tier 1, I don't know how you measure that. Except for a few champs that are broken one way or another, I really think the whole "Tier" thing is a bit overrated. Unless you are a pro, it comes down to skill in 99% of the games out there, not champ or item selection or matchups.
i like you, we should play TT the whole "tier system and the best-champ" thing i think is idiotic, a good player of ANY champ will dominate any "god tier" user who only plays thus champ cuz they are labled "god"