How is Annie tier 1?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

startitan

02-05-2013

Like how?
Not that I dislike annie, im just interested.

3viljack

02-05-2013

Because of me

Ashno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3viljack View Post
Because of me
literally this ^

deadlyzaraki1987

02-06-2013

Dat burst es#1 huehuehue

Demacry

02-06-2013

Disgusting amounts of AoE burst in narrow lanes that make it hard to dodge and a long ass stun to accompany = Annie tier 1

bladeweed

02-06-2013

I think you need to be smart about timing her passive stun, which requires you to think ahead. If you are she can melt you down to nothing in seconds. Certainly if I see her in lane, I don't think to myself: "well, this will be easy." Annie carries games fairly often.

As for being Tier 1, I don't know how you measure that. Except for a few champs that are broken one way or another, I really think the whole "Tier" thing is a bit overrated. Unless you are a pro, it comes down to skill in 99% of the games out there, not champ or item selection or matchups.

ParaBellam

02-08-2013

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING amount of stun. If you play her a little you will see how you can get off several stuns in a singe fight, which is pretty ridiculous. She has great damage, an easy finisher in the form of her Q, an easy AoE as her W, and her Ult rounds everything out the damage.

Not to mention her very useful E that saves me frequently. It scares enemies too.

BlkZen

02-08-2013

she's got alot of dmg and a good amount of cc. however she's like alot of characters without an escape, she is very team comp dependent. This is less of an issue at high elo. For instance, in low elo people repeat the mantra of focus the adc. that's fine sometimes, but not when garen is spin to winning on annie and noone on your team peels him. Its all about team comp with her.

Slim713

02-08-2013

usually in 3s i choose annie because of her great burst dmg and the other player doesn't have much time to move before he realizes im coming the stun helps a ton also bear+stun i love

https://www.youtube.com/user/LateGameTeam

Always MIA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

She hurts...and she can stun. Why not have her Tier 1?