Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Singed nerf please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oz SammyD X

02-06-2013

Quote:
Obnot:
Sad cause its teh best build you can have for him. Give it a try, and when your 1v5in the enemy team, while spaming your laugh at them, you can come back and thank me.

I main Singed and that build is bad....

Here the is the best Singed player in the world, as you can see he does not have that build...
http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...ed-build-guide (http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=19669-invertedcomposer-singed-build-guide)
Or
http://www.lolking.net/guides/38109 (http://www.lolking.net/guides/38109)

Obnot

02-06-2013

Quote:
Oz SammyD X:

yeah but your 300 wins, doesnt really hold much of anything. Keep playing your custom games and keep building merc treads, and getting a tear with singed, cause you need that mana right?. Some day when your more experenced your input might be vaild, well not really cause your still 12.

Oz SammyD X

02-06-2013

Quote:
Obnot:
yeah but your 300 wins, doesnt really hold much of anything. Keep playing your custom games and keep building merc treads, and getting a tear with singed, cause you need that mana right?. Some day when your more experenced your input might be vaild, well not really cause your still 12.

Did you ever think that maybe i have another account? idiot....

You sir are stupid, Merc Treads are the best boots for Singed, you keep building boots of Swiftness like all the noobs with no Move speed Quints, You do realize more mana means more hp right? learn his passive, also Tear builds into Archangel Staff which gives you a lot of AP as well as a Shield when you Maxed Tear, go back to bot games and start learning how to play, i think InvertedComposer who is the BEST SINGED NA would know how to build Singed better then some noob that thinks he knows how to play.

Pro players would like a word with you....

btw im 18, i think your the 12 year old...

Cevonis

02-07-2013

Quote:
Oz SammyD X:

Here the is the best Singed player in the world, as you can see he does not have that build...
http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...ed-build-guide (http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=19669-invertedcomposer-singed-build-guide)
Or
http://www.lolking.net/guides/38109 (http://www.lolking.net/guides/38109)

The poison disappearing when you go into a bush and that exploit for invisable poison should be fixed, there's your nerf.

It's unfair to have invisible ability's because you don't know you are getting hurt unless you pay more attention to your health then the fight, which rarely happens. Would it be fair if Ashes volley was invisible? Would it be fair if Shyvana's burnout was invisible? Would it be fair if Blitzcrank's rocket grap or Karthuses wall of pain was invisible? no, AOE's have a highlighted area on the ground for a reason. Think about it, you can't see Cho'Gaths knockup, all of a sudden your just flung up in the air without warning. What about Nami's ult? Would you like to see it coming? How about Luxes ult, think it's fair not to see it coming?

He may be the best singed player but unless he doesn't use those exploits he doesn't deserve that title.

RockJockey

02-07-2013

If singed is nerfed, he will deal no damage. Learn not to chase.

Oz SammyD X

02-07-2013

Quote:
Cevonis:
The poison disappearing when you go into a bush and that exploit for invisable poison should be fixed, there's your nerf.

It's unfair to have invisible ability's because you don't know you are getting hurt unless you pay more attention to your health then the fight, which rarely happens. Would it be fair if Ashes volley was invisible? Would it be fair if Shyvana's burnout was invisible? Would it be fair if Blitzcrank's rocket grap or Karthuses wall of pain was invisible? no, AOE's have a highlighted area on the ground for a reason. Think about it, you can't see Cho'Gaths knockup, all of a sudden your just flung up in the air without warning. What about Nami's ult? Would you like to see it coming? How about Luxes ult, think it's fair not to see it coming?

He may be the best singed player but unless he doesn't use those exploits he doesn't deserve that title.

lol no, it is fair, going in the brush gives you an advantage because you are invisible, how about you be smart and not stand near the brush? your own fault for getting hit by these abilities, every champ is able to do these things not just Singed, i highly doubt they are going to change the mechanics and every single champion just for you because you cant learn how to stay away from a brush.

Also, they arent exploits buddy, they are skills given to these champions that good players like this Singed pro know how to use, maybe you should learn it....

Shouxiao

02-07-2013

They never learn. They always think chasing Singed is a good idea.

Cevonis

02-07-2013

Quote:
Oz SammyD X:
lol no, it is fair, going in the brush gives you an advantage because you are invisible, how about you be smart and not stand near the brush? your own fault for getting hit by these abilities, every champ is able to do these things not just Singed, i highly doubt they are going to change the mechanics and every single champion just for you because you cant learn how to stay away from a brush.

Also, they arent exploits buddy, they are skills given to these champions that good players like this Singed pro know how to use, maybe you should learn it....

I don't mind the poison disapears when he goes in a bush at least i'll know when he used that ability, problem is, if he uses an ability like poison trail and he is not in the bush and you can't see that is cheating or exploiting unless it was intended by riot which i highly doubt in this case.

BTW i don't chase singed because i fought him enough times to know not to chase him, however, singed is not a popular champ there are many people who have never fought him and do not know not to chase him. If you exploit the key bindings on a player who have never fought him he will never know what is going on because he cannot see the poison trail.

Northreyar

02-08-2013

wtf this guys, singed isnt op, the thing is S3 items like Liandry's torment, stacked with a ROA, a frozen heart and an archangel's make you outdamage almost anyone, top that with a rylay's and maybe a Randuins omen and he'll be unkillable, but that is the way that singed is meant to be, if he survives the teamfight all by himself then hes gonna be pretty useless, unless the guy knows what he's doing

AND FOR THE STUPID SQUIRREL TEEMO FANS: Teemo is dead, every day that passes is one step closer to deleting him, plus singed with 300 ap can 2 shot almost any Ap teemo with his fling that scales with 100% ap, cause you know what singed has that teemo doesnt? MORE HP, a teemo and a singed get on a fight, same cs, same kills almost same build, singed wins cause he does not only have lots of hp more than teemo, his ult regens Hp, gives tenacity and move speed plus boosting ones ad and AP plus a 600 dmg fling, plus poison then youre dead.

Oz SammyD X

02-08-2013

Quote:
Cevonis:
I don't mind the poison disapears when he goes in a bush at least i'll know when he used that ability, problem is, if he uses an ability like poison trail and he is not in the bush and you can't see that is cheating or exploiting unless it was intended by riot which i highly doubt in this case.

BTW i don't chase singed because i fought him enough times to know not to chase him, however, singed is not a popular champ there are many people who have never fought him and do not know not to chase him. If you exploit the key bindings on a player who have never fought him he will never know what is going on because he cannot see the poison trail.

It does sound a bit silly, but you've been able to do that for so long I think Riot would be aware of that by now, I have never seen it done before though, I've watched pro players play Singed and not do it, I've never done it, never seen anyone in game do it, this is really strange you would think everyone does it but seems not, maybe there should be a thread in the bugs section about this so we can get some answers on if its intended or not.