Singed nerf please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thief of Space

02-06-2013

If you think Teemo does no damage, you have obviously never played Teemo before, I can easily make a singed go 0/4 before he reaches level 6 just by auto attacking him and kiting around his adhesive. running attack speed reds, AP blues, 1 AP quint and 2 movespeed quints, I never lost to a singed top lane even with a babysitting Olaf jungle. Poison trail's 15 damage per second is so scary and fling's 150 damage is soooo scary. if you get caught by him you are bad and need to uninstall. TC is bad.

Obnot

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz SammyD X View Post
That's the worst Singed build I have ever seen.....

Sad cause its teh best build you can have for him. Give it a try, and when your 1v5in the enemy team, while spaming your laugh at them, you can come back and thank me.

tC Paulie

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz SammyD X View Post
That's the worst Singed build I have ever seen.....
The worst build you've ever seen? I guess you've never seen an AD singed?

Stop exaggerating nublet.

Feefeekiller

02-06-2013

Singed is annoying, not OP. If you feed him he can carry, just like Jayce, Jax, and a bazillion other champions.

SiKkNdTwiSt3D

02-06-2013

ok... heres the secret... to how to counter the infamous singed... you ready... get your pen and paper..... its gunna be a doosey..... ok...... magic resist.............. dont follow him......wallah....

SiKkNdTwiSt3D

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tC Paulie View Post

ad singed is for retartds lol

YUSS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Anytime I see one of these threads I am reminded by how badly singed will pwn newbs.

Protip: Ignore singed.

Lil122j

02-06-2013

Singed is not OP. He isn't unkillable... just nearly unchase-able. Since any singed player that understands the concept of "low health = retreat", you will rarely kill him should be build to be durable. Just kill his team, avoid his gas if possible, damage him, take down enemy structures when he runs away.
You "pros" that follow him think that the poison damage is negligible until you are shaved down to < 5 health bars.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obnot View Post
Im suprized someone did'nt respond with the stupid comment, LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE WAS FOLLOWING SINGED AGAIN or dont stand int he poison noob!
That's because none of the smartasses got to this thread before the more calm, polite players.

Scrub

Oz SammyD X

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tC Paulie View Post

Ill exagerate as much as i want.