Singed nerf please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

arturoblack

02-05-2013

singed is problably one of the most op champs in the game and also one of the champs with the highest win rates.The thing is that he is extremely tank even when he isnt feed or lost lane still being op also singed doesnt requires skills or have skill shots and still have incredible high stats

TopDariusPlz

arturoblack

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatDMG View Post
hahahaha
can atleast tell me why yoiu think he doesnt need a nerf?

ASYLUM101

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by arturoblack View Post
hahahaha
can atleast tell me why yoiu think he doesnt need a nerf?
Singed has to run at you to do anything.

If he's doing this you can usually chain CC him and kill him or get him low forcing him to retreat.

Or you can deny him farm, it's VERY easy. It also takes a TON of farm for him to become strong.

TerminatusOmega

02-05-2013

A good singed would sit behind your turret, gas the minion waves and siege your top laner- aslong as he is confident he knows position of jungler and top laner is another tank.

your team would need to build hyper burst with some form of root/snare to stop him from gassing around.

last game we were dominating so hard got to the point fo 33 to their 11 yet their singed got tanky enough toi stop dying.... he was literally the only reason why they won. even with Blade of ruin king= useless
singe would go nearly all tank and he probably had health scaling runes.

Oz SammyD X

02-05-2013

Looks to me you got owned by a Siinged and now you want a nerf, let me tell you this, Singed is one of the if not the most balanced champion in the game, it's not the champion that's op, it's just that you suck so maybe you should l2p? Noob....

Zdiode

02-06-2013

I think singed does need a nerf. He is almost unstoppable 1v1 and his ult just allows him to get away with any 2 man ganks.

Thief of Space

02-06-2013

Captain Teemo on duty!

*Shoots Singed with darts at his face until he dies* *Move quickly to avoid Singed*

Obnot

02-06-2013

Im suprized someone did'nt respond with the stupid comment, LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE WAS FOLLOWING SINGED AGAIN or dont stand int he poison noob!

Singed total needs a nerf any game that a singed knows how to play and builds boots of swiftness, rlyias, and lindrys. deathcap, RoA, void staff or another RoA. top it off with ghost/flash and the right masterys/runes, he is next to unstopable.

Captain teemo on duty?

yeah you just got flipped into the poison and 1 shoted, didnt even take singed down 1/4 of his health.....

Yeah singed is kinda weak till lvl 6, most games singed gets past lvl 6

Oz SammyD X

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obnot View Post
Im suprized someone did'nt respond with the stupid comment, LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE WAS FOLLOWING SINGED AGAIN or dont stand int he poison noob!

Singed total needs a nerf any game that a singed knows how to play and builds boots of swiftness, rlyias, and lindrys. deathcap, RoA, void staff or another RoA. top it off with ghost/flash and the right masterys/runes, he is next to unstopable.

Captain teemo on duty?

yeah you just got flipped into the poison and 1 shoted, didnt even take singed down 1/4 of his health.....

Yeah singed is kinda weak till lvl 6, most games singed gets past lvl 6
That's the worst Singed build I have ever seen.....