Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL Song Ideas? (No other place I could think to put it, sorry)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BladeWaltzz

Recruiter

02-05-2013

Any ideas for Lol-based Songs? I am attempting to get some friends good with music and do what Chameleon Circuit did with Doctor Who with League of Legends. If that reference went over your head, Chameleon is a legitimate band that does only Doctor Who based Songs. I haven't seen any/much music related to the LoL community, which surprises me. Anyway, on to my question: A, is my idea too... Crazy? What do you think? B, any song ideas/thing syou wanna hear/see if this takes off?

Again, sorry for the irrelevance to the 'FanFic' section, but it technically is fanfiction, in the form of lyrics, I suppose. Feedback, replies, and comments+criticism is appreciated.

Cheers,
Clock~