Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

DWAI 3v3 LF> 2 Experienced Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xRyZ

02-05-2013

Hey everyone! It's xRyZ! I am back to LoL, and I really want to make a 3v3 team started up with 2 people that I can really rely on. I am very confident in my own skill and I know I can get a team to the top with 2 people that are equally as confident.

I want to make a long standing team and build synergy with 2 people. The best way to contact is through this thread post, so please respond here. I also have a skype: xryanz.
PLEASE do not waste my time if you do not meet the below requirements, they are simple and I will know for sure once I get in game with whoever is trying out.

As for me:
I was plat s2, I was on a diamond team but it was sold by the owner.
This season I played on "YOUR A SHARK" And that team was in top 10.
Very good mastery of 3v3 mechanics/comps.. and I jungle/top.

Requirements:
3v3s are simple once you get the concept. Here are some things I need from you to be on the team:
-Have previous 3v3 experience
-Have awareness ( Don't over extend when you don't have an escape.. ppl these days. PAY ATTENTION TO THE MAP. <3)
-Make very little mistakes/dont get caught
-Have a good champion pool
-Good-Solid Mechanical skill
-Good Positioning
-Don't tunnel vision
-Know the meta/good champions comps to run

Most importantly, I plan on making a solid team that will play very actively. If you are diehard tt and play on a plat+ level ( For 3v3) I want you to play on my team. I will be streaming the games to over 20+ people, so we will try to play on a regular basis.

Salad Dish

02-05-2013

I'm interested in joining.

I'm a very confident player with good map awareness. I make little mistakes, but who doesn't? I have a good champion pool, I know the mechanics of the game, and the metas.

I'm a very active player, that is on at least 5/7 days or 7/7 if I have nothing important to do.

IGN: Soladis72, contact me if you're interested in recruiting me, or something

CaptainJHarkness

02-06-2013

I'm interested. I've been playing for a while and I am able to play mostly anytime. I think I play very well and know how to work with a team. I don't mind giving up kills if it means feeding someone on my team. My IGN: CaptainJHarkness

Lord Roach

02-06-2013

Hey man, I'm looking for a third, we are going for plat this season in threes

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3092249

PurpleURP

02-06-2013

I'm looking for a team. I play pretty much every day. I sent you a friend request, talk to you in game.

Benny Boy

02-06-2013

I'm interested. I'm a silver elo SoloQueue player but I got to Gold with some friends in Ranked 3's. Team games are far more my strong point. Being able to communicate well is so much better.

IGN: My name.

Thanks

ISylenzI

02-07-2013

I'm always looking for good 3s players. Have a plat 1 team now. Was plat last season. I'll add you when I get off work