Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your joking me right?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onimus Terlain

02-06-2013

I only have 2 words for someone who loses to Nasus.

“Your fault”

That guy is such a burden for half of the game. All he can do is farm top lane and he basically can’t help his team until about 20-25 minutes.

If your team let him just stand in top lane and farm all day for no reason, you deserve to be 2000 damage crit’d. He’s so easy to shut down it’s actually funny.

Aringhe

02-06-2013

Quote:
McMonigle:
Calm down and think rationally. Nasus is currently one of the worst top laners in the game because its SO EASY to shut him down. If you let him farm of course you're dead. But its so easy to not allow him to farm.

I lol when people say this. Nasus was fine before; against the current HP-stacking meta, he wrecks. This is a bug on his Q, simply put. He gains passive lifesteal and a potentially unlimited damage amplifier that can now deal 375% damage at late game whilst only sacrificing three item slots to make it happen (Trinity Force also crits now). Grabbing a Ghostblade, IE, and Trinity Force is deadly, effective, and ridiculously overpowered. If you leave Nasus to farm top, you lose. If you let top deal with Nasus because he's 'one of the worst top laners in the game', then he starts snowballing at ~25 minutes when your solo top loses the ability to 1v1 him.

You're doomed either way; this needs to be fixed.

Rhombus45

02-06-2013

Man that is crazy, but funny at the same time at how this guy is going nuts over it. And I wouldn't see why it wouldn't work with crits...the skill reads Nasus next BASIC attack will deal .... So crit should be applied to it from that reading.

Obnot

02-06-2013

Abilitys like teemos blind also at the same time work agaist Nasus Q, yeah thats right, it sucks when you miss with the Q

Negrojefe

02-06-2013

Is nasus is going full damage, that means he is very open to ganks. He has no escape mechanisms, and without building tanky he dies in seconds because he has no way to escape a good gank.