Your joking me right?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsabo

02-05-2013

Btw, Nasus is doing full crit damage now (Base AD, Q's Base Damage and Q's Bonus damage), that wasn't in the patch notes, i don't know if it's a bug or what, before the buff only the base damage was Crit, now it's the full damage, check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6RgW_RisdE

And no, i'm not saying Nasus is OP, i'm saying this may be a bug and it's not intended, that's all.

SleepyDeath

02-05-2013

this game is all about skill. if you let nasus get that fed then you have no skill, simple as that. if all he is doing is buying crit items then you should have been able to beat him in lane phase but clearly you didnt

AWildRaticate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Lol just played a bot game to try out that crit and I farmed to 1000 bonus damage, plus Sheen, plus IE, was critting over 4k damage per Q with 100% crit chance...

Tsabo

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWildRaticate View Post
Lol just played a bot game to try out that crit and I farmed to 1000 bonus damage, plus Sheen, plus IE, was critting over 4k damage per Q with 100% crit chance...
Ya, it's pretty nasty, but no one will be rushing crit on Nasus, Random damage isn't a good thing for him, so.. i don't see the problem even if it's intended, if a team let's him get THAT fed, yup, they deserve to lose.

4k crit, or 2k normal, it's the same thing, u'll die with 1 or 2 Q hits, no difference.

Zombiemaster

02-05-2013

If Nasus is doing a **** ton of damage, that means you let him farm. If you ever let a Nasus farm, you deserve to lose that game.

Oz SammyD X

02-05-2013

It's not a bug, when you are playing against a Nasus your job is to deny him farm as much as possible, if you fail to do that then you deserve to take that much damage and most likely lose the game, it's similar with Cho'Gath, if you let him feast then that's your own fault when him and his team completely destroy you in a team fight.

Lagenor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Sion and Veigar also have an infinite farm button (Sion health and veigar AP). The problem is that nasus is a hypercarry, meaning that he has an insanely weak early-game(all he does early-game is sustain) but in incredibally powerful late-game. Ever seen veigars insta-kill other players, even when they don't build AP? Yeah it happens. My last game as him(veigar) I did 1.6k damage to riven with 1 button(ultimate) and my meteors could hit entire teams( if they were clustered) for over 1.2k damage.

Nasus wins his lane if he gets lots of CS, it doesn't matter if you kill him once, or you get good CS yourself. It is an absolute requirement you zone Nasus out of farm, or at least severely affect his ability to last-hit. (FYI --- it isn't that hard.)

DingoHedge

02-06-2013

Cry more.

JustMyBassCannon

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aringhe View Post
Actually, you're wrong. The recent change made Nasus' Q not only gain double points from large minions, but also crit the full damage instead of only the base damage. I've been dealing 1.5k + damage after resistances in just about every Nasus game that lasts any good amount of time since then.
V
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASYLUM101 View Post
Siphon Strike is bugged since last patch - it crits all the damage not just base.

What this means is...his crits will be immense. when Q is hitting for 600 he's critting for 1200.

Test it. It's bugged as **** and shouldn't work this way, but it's HILARIOUS.

But Nasus isn't broken. To OP - some one fed him. Just have your team focus him, if he built crit chance there's no way in hell he can survive.
That is a pretty nasty bug right there, but considering he still has to farm it, and would have to forgo some of his defense to do that in the first place, it's still not completely unfair.

Resolute Riven

02-06-2013

Calm down and think rationally. Nasus is currently one of the worst top laners in the game because its SO EASY to shut him down. If you let him farm of course you're dead. But its so easy to not allow him to farm.