Your joking me right?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NitroEB

Senior Member

02-05-2013

Just played a game vs Nasus who just spammed Crit items, Why would his skill Siphoning strike work with Crit, That's such bull****, 2k Damage with his skill. Crits should be for Basic attacks. Get it together riot -_- first health items make you win the game now crits -_- so worthless. Wanna make the game fun? Take away the ****ign annoying warmongs like you taken away Force of Nature, Make the crits less on items, 200% crit? yea that is lovely game to play vs right -_- Lets spam crit and pwn people in .2sec with ONE skill. Wasn't this game about skill? seems to me it's about who can spam items the fastest -_- idiots


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frightning

Senior Member

02-05-2013

^ The rage is strong in this one.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carry Me Darius

Senior Member

02-05-2013

Did you try not letting nasus farm?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NitroEB

Senior Member

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatDMG View Post
Did you try not letting nasus farm?
How can you even say that while it's bull how he even works. It should be capped like every other ****ing champ they capped. Yea you know guys Nasus has no cap on his stupid ***** skill. But hey more power to you! -_-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morbidanimosity

Senior Member

02-05-2013

kite him... XD

if he cant get in range of you, hes screwed.
just get ganks from your jungler often, and harass him when he tries to farm.
as much as i hate to say it... hes shut down easily because hes so easily kited and harassed, and thats why he isnt considered a viable pick by most people.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carry Me Darius

Senior Member

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroEB View Post
How can you even say that while it's bull how he even works. It should be capped like every other ****ing champ they capped. Yea you know guys Nasus has no cap on his stupid ***** skill. But hey more power to you! -_-
Like I said, try not letting him farm so he doesnt get his q up.

Or are you just bad?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroEB View Post
Just played a game vs Nasus who just spammed Crit items, Why would his skill Siphoning strike work with Crit
Siphon Strike actually doesn't do anything with Crit, it's just additional damage. Think of it in terms of a tabletop RPG critical; instead of all damage sources being doubled, only the weapon's base damage is multiplied. In this case, his base attack is multiplied, while the Siphon Strike effect is considered an extraneous source.

Of course, you don't care about that. All you care about is that you lost because a Nasus got fed and built Crit. Note the three words, Nasus got fed. That also translates to you done ****ed up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AWildRaticate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-05-2013

As an avid Nasus player I can attest that if Nasus starts really facerolling you it's because you've done something wrong, either giving him easy kills early on, or letting him free farm for an extended amount of time. Even a well played Nasus is not a huge damage threat until VERY late-game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aringhe

Senior Member

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
Siphon Strike actually doesn't do anything with Crit, it's just additional damage. Think of it in terms of a tabletop RPG critical; instead of all damage sources being doubled, only the weapon's base damage is multiplied. In this case, his base attack is multiplied, while the Siphon Strike effect is considered an extraneous source.

Of course, you don't care about that. All you care about is that you lost because a Nasus got fed and built Crit. Note the three words, Nasus got fed. That also translates to you done ****ed up.
Actually, you're wrong. The recent change made Nasus' Q not only gain double points from large minions, but also crit the full damage instead of only the base damage. I've been dealing 1.5k + damage after resistances in just about every Nasus game that lasts any good amount of time since then.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ASYLUM101

Senior Member

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
Siphon Strike actually doesn't do anything with Crit, it's just additional damage. Think of it in terms of a tabletop RPG critical; instead of all damage sources being doubled, only the weapon's base damage is multiplied. In this case, his base attack is multiplied, while the Siphon Strike effect is considered an extraneous source.

Of course, you don't care about that. All you care about is that you lost because a Nasus got fed and built Crit. Note the three words, Nasus got fed. That also translates to you done ****ed up.
Siphon Strike is bugged since last patch - it crits all the damage not just base.

What this means is...his crits will be immense. when Q is hitting for 600 he's critting for 1200.

Test it. It's bugged as **** and shouldn't work this way, but it's HILARIOUS.

But Nasus isn't broken. To OP - some one fed him. Just have your team focus him, if he built crit chance there's no way in hell he can survive.


123