Trundle Skin Ideas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyclor

02-05-2013

So I started playing League back in August, and yes this is my first post on the forums (exciting, right?). I just picked up a new champ, Trundle, and I see he has no new skins past his release. So here are just some thoughts and ideas for some skins for him.

Also, I haven't done much research on other skin suggestions for him, so if I'm just repeating old ideas, don't jump down my throat about it, please :P

President Trundle/Trundle Washington:
Trundle, dressed like George Washington. He'd just dress like most men in the 1700s, with a powdered wig. His weapon would be a hatchet/wood axe, because of the Cherry Tree anecdote about George Washington. Maybe his Pillar could be the Washington Momument. It might not be too good for players that aren't from the USA, but I really like this idea.

Whac-a-Trundle:
Trundle, but based off of the famous game Whac-a-mole. He'd wear a miners hard-hat with a light, overalls and a white shirt, and wear glasses, and his weapon would be a big wooden mallet.

Searing Wastes Trundle:
A fire-themed trundle. Maybe his Pillar could be a volcano or something of the sort. Agony could maybe be changed to be red/orange, like the target is on fire.

Frozen Wastes Trundle:
Similar to above, but Ice/Winter themed. His Pillar could be a snowy mountain, or a tall glacier, just something ice-looking. And agony could be re-colored to a light blue or white, like a blizzard around the target.

Vandal/Delinquent/Greaser/Mafia Trundle:
Leather jacket, aviators, hair greased back (or maybe a Mohawk), a bat or plank with nails in it for his weapon. Abilities could still look the same.

Voodoo/Tiki/Tribal Trundle:
Grass skirt, Tiki mask, a totem pole or painted wood club for weapon.

Purified/Cured Trundle:
For those of you that know his Lore, this would be him after he gets his curse lifted. All in all he'd just be a neater looking Trundle, hair less crazy, isn't rotting, etc.

UPDATED 2/6/13: Added President Trundle/Trundle Washington and Whac-a-Trundle

Cyclor

02-06-2013

Bump

BloodyDiarreah

02-12-2013

Why did you give up on this post? Keep bumping it.

Xzibit

02-13-2013

Bump it hard trundle needs a new skin

Veragoot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2397212

There's already an ongoing post for this here ^

Veragoot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Also take it over to GD for more views.

BloodyDiarreah

02-13-2013

bump

BloodyDiarreah

04-26-2013

bump