Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just started, and I found a champ I like but...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zisi

02-07-2013

Quote:
AriesTR:
I am not sure if I should be learning to play the champ (Annie) or should I play the free weekly ones, 'cuase you know, they be free?

Ideally, find a few champions you really like, and get good with those. Annie is cheap, feel free to unlock her with ip. Since your new I'd just go play a game with basically every free champion each week so you develop some understanding overall.

But yeah, stick to a few champions and become an expert at those. Nothing wrong with playing your first 100 games as annie

Quote:
AriesTR:
Also: Annie is the ONLY champ that has 100% mana return on kill via ability?

There are a number of champions that get full or partial refunds of mana or energy under certain conditions. Karthas for example has his Q which has like a 2 sec cooldown and full refund. It's considered the best single target farming ability in the game.

Synfidie

02-07-2013

I just started like two days ago maybe and I have Annie and Orianna (because she was on sale). I'm having a blast with Orianna.

Im S0fa King

Recruiter

02-07-2013

Technically karth's refund comes from his e ability. He gets mana refunded every time he kills anything as long as his e is toggled off. That combined with the fact that his q is very cheap mana-wise results in what is essentially a refund when you last hit with q.