Just started, and I found a champ I like but...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zisi

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesTR View Post
I am not sure if I should be learning to play the champ (Annie) or should I play the free weekly ones, 'cuase you know, they be free?
Ideally, find a few champions you really like, and get good with those. Annie is cheap, feel free to unlock her with ip. Since your new I'd just go play a game with basically every free champion each week so you develop some understanding overall.

But yeah, stick to a few champions and become an expert at those. Nothing wrong with playing your first 100 games as annie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesTR View Post
Also: Annie is the ONLY champ that has 100% mana return on kill via ability?
There are a number of champions that get full or partial refunds of mana or energy under certain conditions. Karthas for example has his Q which has like a 2 sec cooldown and full refund. It's considered the best single target farming ability in the game.

Synfidie

02-07-2013

I just started like two days ago maybe and I have Annie and Orianna (because she was on sale). I'm having a blast with Orianna.

Im S0fa King

02-07-2013

Technically karth's refund comes from his e ability. He gets mana refunded every time he kills anything as long as his e is toggled off. That combined with the fact that his q is very cheap mana-wise results in what is essentially a refund when you last hit with q.