Why cant i log in!?!?!?!?! Please help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dtate12

02-05-2013

My password and user name AREEEEEE correct and ive tried numerous times... What is wrong??????

Dregans

02-05-2013

I'm having the same problem.

FreakinUnoriginl

02-05-2013

Are you trying to log in using your account for the North American server, or do you have a PBE account?

The Mac client is currently only available for the PBE server, and your NA account will not work.

Also, sign-ups for new PBE accounts are currently closed.

phantasmag0ric

02-05-2013

Yeah I can't log in either.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtate12 View Post
My password and user name AREEEEEE correct and ive tried numerous times... What is wrong??????
you're trying to log on the PBE with your EU / NA account.

Gorj IV

02-06-2013

any idea on when they will release the Mac version wherein i can use my NA account?

risend

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorj IV View Post
any idea on when they will release the Mac version wherein i can use my NA account?
No one knows, there is no ETA. And the last time they tried it sort of failed so could be a while.

Ogre Diet

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakinUnoriginl View Post
Are you trying to log in using your account for the North American server, or do you have a PBE account?

The Mac client is currently only available for the PBE server, and your NA account will not work.

Also, sign-ups for new PBE accounts are currently closed.
ahhh so this is why!! thank you for clearing that up. any idea when they will allow new PBE accounts or move this to open NA servers?

Kallanthros

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by risend View Post
No one knows, there is no ETA. And the last time they tried it sort of failed so could be a while.
There shouldn't really be an issue this time around seeing as they're setting it up exactly like WoW, Diablo, and StarCraft, where there is one universal client for both OSs. But in response to "when will it be live" as you said it probably won't be for a while especially considering that the Mac PBE only went live a few weeks ago.

Husher D316

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by risend View Post
Last time they tried they were running it through wine and it didnt fail, they just gave up on it. This time it is running natively and hopefully it will be out soon.