LF ADC and Jungle for Ranked 5v5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

R1NZL3R

02-05-2013

My team is currently looking for an ADC and Jungle as ours have very sporadic schedules and are hardly around lately. The team has stagnated around the 1225 mark since the middle of S2 and we're looking at getting the team rolling again. Anyone interested please contact me in-game for more information.

We're mostly around in the evenings past 10P.M. East coast time and on weekends if nothing else is going on. Trolls need not respond as I'm only looking for in-game messages anyway. Thanks in advance for anyone reading this and considering the offer. :-)

Carousel182

02-05-2013

i can jungle (:

WhoAteMyPoptarts

02-05-2013

i main bot lane, wether it be support or adc.

R1NZL3R

02-06-2013

Bumping my post. Still looking for the right fit for our team.
I appreciate those who have given consideration. My team and I are deliberating those who've contacted me.

xArchaosx

02-06-2013

can jungle for you. im on at same times as well

R1NZL3R

02-07-2013

Thursday bump for my post. :-)

YoungGoN4v5

02-07-2013

I have a little trouble doing both bot and jungle at the same time but I can try my best man

R1NZL3R

02-08-2013

Friday bump

Lazyboredom

02-08-2013

I am capable of doing both, but I usually play Twitch bot, if you look at my lolking, you'll see that my Twitch games are pretty good. Just give me a good Leona, Taric, or Ali and I will be bursting them down before they know it. Being B4, you might be hesitant, but I am more than willing to learn, and I have never been warned or banned. So, I hope you will look into letting me try out, I've been looking for a team to play with. Also, I can be on anytime after 3 on Mon-Fri and just about anytime on the weekends.