What ranked team would you rate me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeadlyBunnies

02-05-2013

So i want to be in a good ranked team, but i dont think i have the skill. Now go ahead check me up on lolking. I just lost a game on akali, my main and i am so sad. I was going for that perfect match history. Now i hate my self but anyways just goto www.lolking.com and search DeadlyBunnies, still not lvl 30 tho, these are all draft games to, no stupid normal games.

This is a repost from a earlier post i made, i just wanted to see what you guys might rate me as, as a competitive rank player.

CorranHorn01

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

I honestly wouldn't put you very high. I'm only Silver 3-4 (jumping between the 2 atm, seem to get better teammates in Silver 4 though :/).

Nothing can really be said without watching your replays though.

From the quick look I had at your lolking.

Get T3 runes

Make your rune pages for specific champs (eg Akali - your main? needs basically a unique page to function at her highest level).

Learn to CS. I've noticed in most of you games your sitting at ~100 cs per 30 mins (I'm sitting at about 50 cs per game on lolking, b/c it doesn't count neutrals and I'm a jungle).

Learn how to build. Akali benefits from MPen/Tenacity more than atk speed, so maybe look at Sorcs/Mercs instead of 'zerkers.. Archangels isn't good on Kayle, as you should rarely be oomed in lane. Kayle works best as either Hyrid, pseudo ADC or more recently atk speed AP mid.

I hope this helps.

ThePotatoProdigy

02-05-2013

Play more than a few champs, don't get zerkers on Akali. I pretty much never see pros get zerkers on Akali, and if they don't get it there is usually a reason why. The guy above pretty much summed up my analysis of your profile. I wouldn't suggest ranked for you until you are around 300-350 regular wins, more than 2 fully filled rune pages, and have knowledge of all 5 lanes. Right now i would put you in bronze league, not sure which division. If you want to get better, watch high-elo streamers, i recommend people who explain their choices and answer questions (Scarra comes to mind). Also read guides and figure out what you can do better.

WakeskaterX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Here's what I use for Akali: Im high silver / just about to get my placements for gold and I carry pretty hard with akali.

Runes: 20 AP, 10 AD the rest whatever you want I usually get some flat HP for early game since mid game akali dominates.

Masteries: I run 30-1-0 because glass cannon Akali is so much fun and she benefits from so much in the offensive tree.

Item Build: Boots+3 => Hextech Revolver then rush Gunblade and get Sorc Shoes, then build either Rylais or Liandries if you are doing well. I prefer Liandries first for extra burst. Then build the other one. Then build Guardian Angel and Last Lichbane if you need it. Or Lichbane first if you aren't getting focused at all and really want to put the hurt on. I generally never get to Lichbane because the game is usually over by then. And if I have all that I'm usually 15-5 or some **** and carrying uber hard.

Akali is ultra fun but ya she requires her own personal rune page and mastery page. You absolutely need both passives at lvl 1 to not get bullied around early.

EDIT: Ya don't expect to stomp on people with those akali builds. Also don't ever expect to get 40 kills in a ranked game. Any game you get that fed will probably end in a surrender. My record after ~150 games S2 and probably 40 games or so this season is 31 kills in a ranked game. Once you get to ranked don't be discouraged, you will most likely drop down to 700-800 elo equivalent then climb back up when you learn all the different champs and lanes you gotta do. Happens to most people. I'd place you Bronze 3/4 probably for solo queue. Get good with akali and you can climb solo queue pretty easily once you learn how to have solid map control with her.

CorranHorn01

02-06-2013

Adding to Potato, Wingsofdeathx is also very good at explaining everything (he is top lane, while Scarra is mid - as you probably know).