SOMEONE help me out please? Latency issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DARKHOXTONMAGIC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-05-2013

TL;DR - Literally tried everything to fix latency, it pretty much can't be a problem on my end. Really want a Riot or tech savy person response to help fix.

I've gotten 4 new modems. Had my ISP check the wiring to my house, done all of the troubleshooting tips on the site, literally SWAPPED ISPs. Tried different computers, wired and wireless. Contacted Riot Support, no useful answer. 5 different anti-virus scans. Cleaned my registry etc etc.

The problem like, literally is 99% not on my end. We've been over everything multiple times.

There are a few friends IRL that have this issue, and some don't. We were all on the same ISP until I recently tried switching in attempts to fix it.

Since roughly early December, I've been having awful lag issues in league, originally, my ping would stay around 70-80, but I would randomly have symptoms of 900+ ms behavior. Characters sliding, health bars vanishing, minions running in place etc.

It is not effected by time of day, weather, etc. It is ONLY on League of Legends. I can pull up any other game, do a speedtest, whatever at my normal speeds. 40 MBPS DL / 5 MBPS UP. http://speedtest.net/result/2479838449.png

This lasted until midway through January, and now its escalated to the point where I constantly have 150-200 ms, and it spikes to 400-500 for a few minutes, and ends on a massive bomb to 1k+ before falling back down to 200.

I've attached a picture of the ping, for idk, proof reasons or something.

Theres a 115 page thread on this forum with people that seem to be experiencing roughly the same thing, but mine seems to have escalated and we are getting no info in 2 weeks from riot. Not even a 'we are still working on it' I would rather hear that then nothing.

Anyone out there with an attempted fix or solution? Maybe a Rioter with some 'still working on it' news or maybe some more troubleshooting thats not in the stickies?

http://n2.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu...c419-4b17-91e4

Comp Specs:
Win 7 Home Premium 64bit
Intel Core i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40 GHz
16 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti

I'd rather not have to stop playing league, joining in a game with friends every once in a while always ends up in the same disappointment.
I can only play if I go to a friends house in a different city 3;.

Captain Fuzzpaw

02-05-2013

I understand your frustration. I have the same issue. Tried playing a TF game with bots earlier, could not even see which card I picked because the game lagged hard and only "update" every 3-5 secs like it's clogged

Wonderhands

02-06-2013

With the bringing down of the Ranked Queues for the preparation of the Season 3 Patch, I began experiencing these exact symptoms. Hopefully someone is working on a solution somewhere; I haven't been able to play at a quality level since then.

DARKHOXTONMAGIC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-07-2013

bump

MichaeI Jaxon

02-07-2013

I'm glad to know this issue is being brought to attention, I have 2 friends that are suffering from this issue since November, and I hope this helps Riot realize that this issue is still present so that it may be resolved.

DARKHOXTONMAGIC

Recruiter

02-07-2013

bump