Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Flawed ranking system, changes NEEDED!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drognah

02-05-2013

There has to be a way, where we can have rankings based on player performance and not win/loss.

To give an analogy to this game, it is a 30+ minute tug of war between two teams. I am continuously Arnold Schwarzenegger and I'm pulling with 4 puny useless people with no muscles; how am I supposed to win against 5 decently well-built people when I pull against them by myself? Why should my ranking go down if I finish the game with a 19-0-29 score?

This NEEDS and HAS to be addressed. There is no possible way for me to move up in the rankings if I continuously play with useless teammates, regardless if I carry the game or not. The ranking has to be performance based, NOT based on wins and losses. It is really frustrating to see 0 advancement when I'm in the lowest ranking and I am MUCH better than the people that I am playing with.

Post this yourself if you find this NEEDS to be addressed as much as I do, there is no other way for Riot to change this if we don't demand it and make it visible to everyone.